BY NURSE JAMIE

Nurse JamieACELLerator UltraDetailsUpgrade your beauty regimen with a workout for your face, all in the palm of your hand. This hand-held beauty device helps to generate thermal energy, stimulating circulation, collagen and elastin for skin that looks more tightened and toned. This high-frequency toning device with ultrasonic 1 MHz technology for the face and body helps to stimulate new collagen, elastin and cell renewal. Achieve a more contoured appearance while fighting fine lines and wrinkles with this effective, groundbreaking beauty treatment. Details: Gently accelerates cell turnover, Promotes the production of collagen and elastin, Helps skin to appear more youthful looking and toned. see more...

Review (1)
Yvette C.
Antioch, TN
I was first introduced to this product via Snapchat by Giuliana Rancic. She was using it with Nurse Jackie pre Oscars 2017. I was curious about it, found the best deal to purchase this was through Neiman Marcus. I got the machine for $100 off!!  I have yet to receive it, but I've heard this machine works wonders and I cannot wait to use it!!
Christie B.
Has anyone tried this? I saw this brand is sold at Cult Beauty and Sephora and it's mega pricey. Wondering if it's worth the $$?