BY ACE HARDWARE

We are your local hardware store and we are a part of your community. Over 4,924 of Ace's 5,024 stores around the globe are independently owned and operated by local entrepreneurs. These hard working men and women are part of the fabric of your community. They are small business owners who are local and loyal...just like it ought to be. While others have become large and impersonal, at Ace, we've remained small and very personal. That's why we say a visit to Ace, is like a visit to your neighbor.

Ace stores come in all sizes and shapes based on the needs of each individual neighborhood. We have small, urban stores, large rural stores and everything in between. Ace stores offer a wide variety of paint, lawn and garden, tools, business supplies, local niche services and virtually anything you'll ever need to fix, repair and maintain your home or business. And of course, Ace is most certainly the place with the helpful hardware folks!

Founded in 1924 by a small group of Chicago hardware store owners, Ace changed the retail landscape by allowing individual stores to purchase merchandise in bulk to save money and buy at the lowest possible price. This partnership enabled even the smaller stores to compete effectively at retail despite larger stores in their market. And to this very day, Ace Hardware Corporation is still owned solely and exclusively by the local Ace retail entrepreneurs. For more details, visit the Company History section under the News Room link.

rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
this store is very handy! i live a little town and this is the only hardware store that we had. and they had everything that home depot had! this store is very helpful!
Racheal B.
West Portsmouth
They carry pretty much all my outdoor and indoor things when i need to fix something or do something like they carry nice guns/bowst and ammo to hunt with and they carry my pig feed,propane for my winter heat to many items to list but would reccomend them to everybody they are very affordable..
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I like to get my spare keys made at Ace, and rent carpet cleaners from here as well. Online shopping makes things easy with two kids, and they have awesome return policy so that makes it worth my while if something doesn't fit or work out I can always return!
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
The sizing is unbelievably inconsistent. Just unbelievable,
Among other items that didn't at all fit, I got 2 bodysuits.
One of them was so small that the shoulder straps didn't go higher than my waist. The other was so large in the body that I would have had to take it in several inches... on each side.
I sent back most of the items I bought there, all the while paying for return shipping.
I now have a store credit that I have been trying to use but keep having to send the items back so I'm in an endless cycle of returns and return shipping charges.
They offered me a discount for all of the trouble but refuse to honor the discount on sale items. So... I should buy a full priced item that I'm going to have to send back anyway, just to use my discount?
That just makes no sense at all. The discount for all of the issues I'm having with them should be honored on any item.
T B.
This is better than other hardware stores! It’s smaller and less confusing. The staff is always great too. And even though it’s a chain store, the atmosphere makes it feel like a small town hardware store!
Stephanie F.
Santa cruz, CA
Ace hardware employees are very helpful but they over price every single item to the max. It's very convenient for me when I only need one small item not when I have big projects.
sherry f.
Ace seems to always have that item you can't find anywhere. The employees are very attentive. A small store that is still operating. Go Ace, i hope you continue to thrive. You do things the right way. I enjoy shopping your stores.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
I love the smallness of AceHardware, and I like that I can also find their stuff online.    Favorite purchase ever was a Yeti cooler for my son's canoe!
Tristin G.
Albertville, AL
Ace hardware carries things you may need for home improvement. From lawn mowers to nails and bolts. They also seem to be cheaper than other home improvement stores
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love how there is a Acehardware in my town it feels more like a mom and pop store then it does going into a larger home hardware store. I only ever gone in to get a set of apartment keys copy's here and I do recommend shopping here if you like the smaller home hardwear store feel vs a larger store where everything is harder to find at Ace all the things are smaller and closer together.