BY GENERIC

The ACE Brand consists of outstanding elastic bandages, braces, supports, and cold & hot therapy products to help you maintain your healthy active lifestyle. see more...

Ashley R.
Paintsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Must have if you have an injuries thumb. Simple to use and keep your thumb from moving so the pain is minimized. For the price I didn't think it would help but I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely buy again hope I don't have too.
Rachel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am one of the most accident prone people ever and this brand is amazing, if you need any type of brace ACE is the way to go. They are super reliable and get the job accomplished for an affordable price!
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
Ace is always my go to brand for any type of bandage stabilizer. It gets the job done by providing the support needed to the injured body part. I even used the wider one to wrap around my ribs after I fractured them. I recommend this brand for any injury :))))))
Krystine B.
Ace wrapsare the duct tape fix for any injury! These wraps work great for everything this on in particular is nice and snug so if you sprained your thumb or broke it and hate casts well this is the best option
Regan D.
Olathe, KS
I'm an artist and find this product to be extremely helpful when painting or drawing. My thumb and wrist always hurt after working for multiple hours but this product has definitely improved that pain for me.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this stabilizer it helps keep my thumb in place if I bruised it and it hurts by just a little movement and it comes in good use and keeps me knowing that my thumb is fien
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Being a college athlete, I have had a few bumps and bruises! My trainers only use ACE because it gives full support and very trustworthy.
Tasia B.
Kingman , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I dislocated my thumb a while back and this this was my life saver. It has great support. Ace knows what's up with bandages
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Jammed my thumb a few months ago and this helped stabilize my wrist and thumb. Worth the price. Would buy again.
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this brand and product if you know ACE you know they take pride in their products!
Sky L.
What do you use this for?
carly k.