BY ACE OF DIAMONDS

Ace of Diamonds™ Fancy Albacore Solid White Tuna In Water. see more...

Brooke C.
I ate this tuna while I was on a diet called the military diet and I couldn't complain. The tuna actually didn't taste as bad as I thought! It wasn't as fishy as I imagined which was good because I'm not a very fishy tasting person!
Heidi P.
My kids love tuna! They would eat it all day every day if I would allow them too! But I don't buy any other brand besides ace of diamonds soild white tuna in water!
Adriana M.
I love canned tuna.. perfect for tuna fish sandwiches. Its also very inexpensive!
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Canned tuna is my breakfast every morning. Ive been making different types of plates with tuna. My favorite is the antipasto!!