BY ACE BRAND

Marie M.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughters physical therapist used one of these for a long time because she had wrist pain and had to have surgery. She liked it a lot and she still did therapy sessions even using that hand and it didnt bug her at all.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I have bad writs and I tried this. It actually hurt my wrist more and was very uncomfortable. I don't blame the product though, my writs don't like any brace. So on to the next.
Amber P.
Amber P.
I have very bad wrists due to being a rowdy child/adolescent so, whenever my wrists act up I put one of these ACE braces on them, and it alleviates the pain significantly.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I love this wrist brace. It's the most comfortable nighttime brace I've tried because it's not nearly as thick as the other ones. However, it's yet another velcro product. This means that if you use a crocheted blanket, the velcro edges will get stuck. If you wear an old knit cardigan when watching an old movie before going to bed, you will get pulls. Unfortunately, all the braces use velcro, so you're stuck with it. ;-)