BY ACE BRAND #8 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Adjustable Support for Injured or Arthritic Knees. Plush binding for durability and to help prevent chafing. Soft, neoprene blend material is breathable and allows excess heat and moisture to escape to keep you cooler and drier. Adjustable compression for custom fit. Comfort fit sleeve helps reduce irritation behind the knee. Antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria on the knee support The ACE™ Brand Knee Support is designed to provide you with the optimal support you need while assuring proper fit and comfort. Moderate Support: Provides adjustable levels. see more...

• Is this good for someone that has knee pain?2 Answers
  • I would suggest only using this on your knee for support, strains, ...2 Answers
  • I just recently got into a car accident and messe...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walgreens
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
When i dislocaed my knee cap this ace knee support really helped after i was done with my big support knee brace really helped.. Its light and it comes off easily. I bought it at Rite-aid pharmacy and it was inexpensive. I really liked it, It helped a lot when it came to getting support back to my knee.
Lianna M.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
I have bad knees and this is my favorite knee brace to wear when they start hurting! I like that it has three straps where most other brands have two and there is a sleeve for your knee so the straps of the brace don't rub and cause irritation during exercise.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Good product for small strains, it is small and pretty cheap in a bind. However, if you have a more serious sprain or other injury to ligments then I would not recommend this product per say.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I used this after I had two knee surgeries in high school. It was OK but the back part can be itchy, especially while exercising. I wish the front material was the same all around.
Kiana L.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
I use to be a dancer, and with being a dancer comes with long hard practices and with that comes injuries... specifically knee injuries. I never went to the doctor for this but my knee use to pop out of place time to time or I would just get a sharp pain that would start from my knee sending a shocking pain down my leg so I decided to get a knee brace just to hold my knee in place during my practices. This worked great and stopped the pain. I liked this brace when I would use it, made my knee feel secured.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Callahan, FL
I have severe arthritis and no cartilage in my right knee. When it starts acting up or swelling, i put this brace on and it helps tremendously. It stops or alleviates the pain for most part and i am able to walk with comfort. Highly recommend!!
Lora P.
Lora P.
After hurting my knee a few years ago, I have pain sometimes when running/walking for extended periods. I bought one of these, and it is so helpful. It supports the knee tightly, but is still comfortable and not bulky feeling.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this for a mcl strain. I tried to wear it for a day, but it would not stay in place, I was constantly having to adjust it. Might have been a size issue, I had to return it.
Kathlena K.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
My mom has really bad knee issues, sometimes they over extend, so we're always having to keep these around. The great thing is that it isn't that expensive, and it supports so well.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
ACE as a brand is very nice. The support from this is very good and there is no discomfort or rubbing if you wear this all day. With every velcro option, after excessive wearing the fabric will begin to loosen and wear down. Other than that I would recommend this to anyone that has knee discomfort and looking for an affordable and quick support!
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this good for someone that has knee pain?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Beacon Falls, CT
I would suggest only using this on your knee for support, strains, or pulls. it wouldn't fit well on any other body part. if the pain is severe, it would be wise to visit a doctor to make sure nothing major has happened!
Larissa B.
Larissa B.
Las Vegas, NV
What can else can I use this for?
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Seabrook, TX
I just recently got into a car accident and messed up my knee really bad and I'm looking for a cheap knee brace that is going to last me a long time and actually help would this does do the trick
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I have chronic knee pain. Would this type of brace be better? Or an under the knee brace?