BY ACE BRAND

Hot and Cold Therapy. Reusable, easy to use. Latex free material. ACE™ Brand I.C.E./Heat™ Compress provides hot or cold, long lasting temperature and compression, which is frequently recommended by professionals. Cold therapy, immediately following the injury, helps to reduce swelling and relieve pain. Once swelling has subsided, the application of heat will help reduce pain and will promote healing. Heat therapy is ideal for muscle aches, stiffness, tension, cramps and arthritis. The ACE™ Bandage Wrap provides compression and conveniently holds the. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
This are great when your muscles are sore or your in pain. Really help to relieve the pain for you
Candice W.
Candice W.
I love these! I have them in different sizes & even use them in the cooler when I hit the beach!
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
These are great for sore muscles and bring such a relieve to them. Highly recommended.
Malak A.
Malak A.
Great for minor injuries! Remember to RICE-rest, ice, compress and elevate!!
brooke b.
brooke b.
Lewisville, TX
Ive used these a few times when I have muscle pain and they work really well. I'm actually pretty impressed.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
My boyfriend got in a car accident and hurt his neck and shoulder, he would use this randomly through out the day and it really seemed to help. he only used it for 5 days and seemed better. its been 3 months since the car accident and he will randomly use it because he has to do heavy lifting at his job and using it 2-3 times a week for 30mins really seems to help him.
Angela U.
Angela U.
I recently had a small knee injury. it wasn't anything too bad, but it was uncomfortable. This heat wrap did the trick