BY ACE FU RECORDS #73 in Nail Clippers

Cut Fingernails 30° Power Cut lever Man-sized grip Ace® Fingernail Clipper features stainless steel 420, a 30° Power Cut lever for thick nails, ultra-sharp curved blades, and a built-in clippings catcher.  You nailed it. About Ace    Since 1851, we ve been known for the black pocket comb your granddaddy sported, but today s ACE is downright new school with a complete line of advanced grooming tools engineered for men. Questions?  Call 1-877-GROOM411 Patent Pending ; see more...

Samuel A.
Samuel A.
NY
This truly gets the job done when it comes to cutting nails.I purchased it at CVS for such a great price..I think this product is better then others because it was easy to use.This was my first time using it but I have no complains what so ever I would totally recommend this product
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I find that these nail clippers definitely get the job done. They are effective in clipping cleanly and without any sort of struggle. I would probably recommend this brand of nail clippers to someone else.
Aurora, CO
These are some nice nail clippers. Since aren't strong enough. I'm a caregiver, so my clients nails sometimes get nasty and these are what I use for them.
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
These clippers are no joke! It truly gets the job done when it comes to clipping nails. If you have thicker nails then this is a must have!
Ericka Q.
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an excellent nail clipper especially to use on someone else. Makes a caregiver 's job a bit easier.
brenda G.
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Really good clippers must try them out I highly recommend this product 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Scott D.
Scott D.
Fresno, CA
What is so special about these?
Meshia E.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
What the heck does man sized mean? Am I missing something about men's fingernails?
Aurora, CO
What do you like and or dislike about these clippers?