Ace Elastic Bandage, E-Z Clips, 6" wide

by ACE Brand

Customized Compression. Antimicrobial treatment inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria on the bandage. Clips enable bandage to be easily secured. Bandage retains elasticity after repeated use and washings. Provides firm support and compression for strains and sprains Size Selection: Wrist: 2 in, 5 cm. Foot: 2 in, 5 cm. Elbow: 3 in, 7.6 cm. Ankle: 3 in, 7.6 cm. Knee: 3 in, 7.6 cm.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ace Elastic Bandage, E-Z Clips, 6" wide!
Middletown, OH
This brand has never let me down. The bandages have great durability. They are reusable as well as washable. The keep injuries secured and protected well. They can be found in most big grocery’s and sports stores. This is definitely a must have in my go bag.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,442 reviews
I like the flexibility of this ACE bandage and that they come in several sizes with a chart on the back if you aren't sure what size is best. The clips last and it is washable to reuse if necessary.
I recently sprained my knee and I raced to get a ace bandage to wrap it. I love ace bandages! But I don't like the clips. I love the one that Velcro's. I one with the clips come off and stab you sometimes :(
Milwaukee, WI
I was walking up some steps and missed one (im very clumsy) fell and twisted my ankle. It was very swollen and my dad (he works at a hospital) wrapped this around my ankle and it helped with the pressure quite a bit and the clips work well and it stays in place.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I first had to use an ace bandage when I sprained my ankle. I love it! It provides the perfect amount of compression/support and the ability to wrap it yourself in whatever way is best for you is just what I needed. The clips stay on without a problem, too!
Providence , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ace is the bandage brand that trumps all others in my perceptive, hence why we call anything that looks like it an "ace bandage." I've used them many times and on many occasions for children and adults alike. Great for wrist and ankle injuries.
Love ace products. I love their wraps but not the ones with the traditional clips. The Velcro ones are my favorite I find this clips not holding the bandage right enough falling off easily and I've even given myself some nasty cuts from the clips. I recommend the Velcro ones not these but ace is a great brand.
Midland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are excellent to have on hand for injuries. My husband has horrible knees and has had a few surgeries. The Ace Bandage keeps everything clean and provides the perfect amount of compression support.
Kingsport, TN
My hubby used these when he hurt his wrist from working and his wrist in a short time started feeling much better. It actually felt better right away when he put it on.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have used Ace Bandages for some minor sprains on my ankle and it works really well. It takes the pressure off in all the right places as long as you wrap it correctly.

Looking for your answer?