Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesAce Bayou
Cat Craft Cat Condo Perch, Brown

Ace Bayou Cat Craft Cat Condo Perch, Brown

by Ace Bayou

Cat Craft Cat Condo Perch, Brown: Elevated perch makes great lookout spot Angled sisal scratch pad for natural scratching Easy assembly 2 integrated hanging fur pom pom toys Small peek-a-boo tunnel for hiding Color: brown

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ace Bayou Cat Craft Cat Condo Perch, Brown!
Alyssa T.
Fresno, CA
I love this! I got it for my kitten! It's exactly what I was looking for her in a cat condo! It has toys, tunnels and a hiding spot plus a scratching post. It wasn't that hard to figure out. You just have look at the pictures. Only took me 10-15 minutes to put together. I got it when it was 30 bucks at Wal-Mart now it 19.99.
Celia G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this for my new kitten! It's cute but the directions are sort of unclear when telling you what type of screw you need to use in different parts. However easy set up.

Looking for your answer?