BY ACE BAYOU

Cat Craft 3-Story Cat Lookout, Brown: Perfect play area Keeps your kitty occupied and happy Cat scratcher is fully equipped with multiple levels and spots to play Color: brown Materials: polyester, acrylic see more...

Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
My boyfriends uncles have any cats at the house, that actually have this particular cat look out. Since I have no cats, also I am allergic, I will write a review behalf of them. I love how it's 3story so manors than one cat can be on it. I like how there's three stories so it's nice and tall and not boring!
Kate S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Previously bought this for my roommate's cats. The third platform is not very stable since it is only supported on two sides rather than three, especially if you have a heavier/bigger cat that uses it.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I bought this a few months ago. My cats love it. The ball already got pulled off of it but I'm not sure it was from the cats or my kids lol. But I will buy another.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Great entertainment for your cat/kitten... the pets spend hours being occupied and playing around on this.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Great to keep in a corner of a house for cats to sleep on or play alway fun to watch them on it...
Tori W.
Love love love these cat play houses. They keep your cat soooo occupied and entertained. !!
Kierra A.