BY ACE BAYOU

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Video Gaming Chairs. Web exclusive! This video rocker is just waiting for you to kick back and relax in easygoing style. Limited seating in your bedroom or dorm room? No problem just pull out this hook-shaped bean bag chair for your friends. The vinyl video rocker is filled with 6 cubic feet of beans and offers a backrest so the chair is extra comfy. Perfect for chatting with friends, reading, watching TV, playing video games and, of course, relaxing! Featured in purple tulip Non-removable vinyl exterior with polystyrene bead filling Replacement bag polystyrene bead filling also available Fire retardant: Meets State of California Technical Bulletin 117 fabric requirements Child-proof zipper 39.25"H x 17.25"W x 15.25"D Wipe clean Manufacturer's 30-day warranty Made in the USA and imported see more...

Review (1)
Riad E.
Shbbin elkom
Gamer Expert Level 1
Welcome, I want you to send me this product please because I love all your products and I want to try it if you do not mind that you send me this because I will review the product on my channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and I will also promote your company on my channel and I will advise my followers To buy and buy from your company and so you will be benefited and I benefited and this is the exchange of benefit and this is my information and thank you for your time (riad elkhalifa)
My address: Menoufia / Egypt / Shebin El Koum / Batanoun / Batanoun station zip code: 32719
myphone: 01090385056