Ace Bandages ACE 2" Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage

by ACE Brand

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! We're always here when you need proven support. ACE Self-Adhering Elastic Bandages need no clips or fasteners and are designed to provide comfortable support for extended periods of time. So you can come back and enjoy all of your activities. Provides compression for strenuous activities Use for sprains, strains, swelling, general soreness Can be washed and reused Made from latex free materials

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ace Bandages ACE 2" Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage!
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay, I have to review this because I have had to use these WAY too many times. It gets the job done when I've sprained or twisted my ankle and it helps with covering smaller bandages that you want to make sure stay on. The only reason I gave four stars was the self-adhering sometimes does not work as well but for the most part it stays in place!