BY ACE BRAND

USE: This Work Belt helps prevent work related injuries, with rigid supports and removable suspenders for additional support, It's comfortable and adjustable, , , SIZING: One size fits all, , , FEATURES AND BENEFITS:, * Breathable mesh fabric provides lightweight comfort and nonrestrictive fitting, * Durable elastic compression straps for maximum support, * Adjustable and removable suspenders for comfortable fit, * Grip tape strapping prevents slippage, * Contoured fit for maximum support and comfort, * Four rigid stays provide additional support to the back area, , CARE:;Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent, Air dry, ;;, , FABRIC CONTENT: This product does contain latex, , SKU's: 208605, Color may not be as shown SKU: ALVHT10926 see more...

• How much does this brace dig into your back?6 Answers
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
These are great I had to use one of these for a few weeks because I hurt my back it it speeded up my healing process and there affordable too
Ella S.
Ennis, TX
My husband had to use this while we were dating. He, at the time, had to do a lot of heavy lifting for his job. This was his life saver.
Kristy K.
Tampa, FL
I was required to wear this at my job. I found it very comfortable to wear and it really helped to take the stress off of my back.
Christen C.
This product was my saving grace for my back when I had bulging and herniated disc's. It is definitely what got me through the day!
Dominique T.
This really helped my back when u was working at the post office lifting heavy packages
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How much does this brace dig into your back?