Ace 1 gal Lawn & Garden Sprayer (20191) uploaded by Chelsey J.

BY ACE HARDWARE #5 in Hoses

Product Type: Lawn And Garden Sprayer Capacity: 1 gal Hose Length: 34 in. Material: Poly Shoulder Strap: No Adjustable Spray Tip: Yes Anti-clog filters. 2.3" funnel top opening. 12" poly wand with an adjustable nozzle. Pressure relief valve. Measuring cup and nitrile seals. see more...

Amber B.
louisville
Useful if you need to spray a lot of product over a large area. Used this to spray weed killer along my house line. Took me five minutes versus the 30 minutes it would have took me to spray the solution manually. Also there’s no pain in trying to use a squirter 100x! About $85 at Lowe’s and Walmart
Alex C.
Scottsville, VA
Works great to spray my lawn. Not much else to say about it. I used it to kill poison ivy .
Chelsey J.
Just bought this item and it works very well so far..ACE is a very good brand ..also xame with a measuring cup..which is a good idea you can water your plants..weed control has an anti clog filter along with a pressure relief value
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
I’ve got a dandelion problem in both my front and back yard. I used this sprayer to cover a fairly large surface area. Very easy to use and it holds lots of weed killer. It’s an extra cost, but it makes things a lot easier so I would recommend.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
I bought this to water seal my deck. It works great! I don’t have to get down on my hands and knees with a paint brush! Just make sure it isn’t windy when you use it.