Accutrend Plus Cholesterol Strips

For the determination of total cholesterol in capillary whole blood For use with Accutrend Plus and Accu-Chek® InstantPlus meters 25 Test Strips 1 Code Strip Reagent Composition Cholesterol Esterase 1.44 U Cholesterol Oxidase 0.12 U Peroxidase 0.20 U 3, 3 , 5, 5 , Tetramethylbenzidine 8.5?g Non-reactive ingredients and buffer 1.4 mg Minimum at time of manufacture ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kya F.
Good product, I like it, because is useful to medial presedures and health and safety. I have bought this for a few months now and I like it. it is normally affordable but in a few stores it might get a little pricey.
Makayla K.
Tomah, WI
Great product. I've had high cholesterol my whole life & this product really helped me. I'd definitely purchase this again & it's not too pricey. I recommend this to everyone with high cholesterol. Very satisfied
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These strips are used for in office cholesterol testing with finger stick blood rather than blood being drawn from the vein and waiting on results, you get results in a few minutes. They are not very cheap either , but do work rather well compared to sending blood out to the lab.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Accutrend Plus Cholesterol Strips great product for people that suffer from cholesterol
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A great product. It beats going for blood work and having to wait for the results. Not cheap though
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
I just need the badge
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What and how do these work.