AccuMed
AccuMed Combo 50 Ovulation (LH) & 20 Pregnancy (HCG) Test Strips

AccuMed® Combo 50 Ovulation (LH) & 20 Pregnancy (HCG) Test Strips

by AccuMed

Do these expire very shortly after opening? Or could I use the left overs the following month?
Start your review of AccuMed® Combo 50 Ovulation (LH) & 20 Pregnancy (HCG) Test Strips!
How would you rate this product?
Very helpful for planning our 2nd baby. This is much cheaper than buying a ton of store tests, and they work just as well. Highly recommend it if you normally take multiple months to get pregnant.
Petersburg, ON
I have been using this product for the past few months while TTC. It is the first type of ovulation and pregnancy strips I have used and they are very easy to use and understand. The ovulation tests have been helpful for me because I have irregular cycles so I’m never really sure when I’m ovulating. These really help me try to pinpoint my most fertile days. It is also very convenient to have both pregnancy and ovulation tests available in one pack so you have both available at all times. I bought these on Amazon and it was a pretty good price. I would definitely purchase this product again.