BY ACCUFITNESS

Personal and athletic trainers, coaches, doctors, and nutritionists recommend the periodic measurement of body fat for maintaining proper fitness & conditioning. Enjoy the ability to measure body fat easily, by yourself, in the privacy of your own home, with the reliability and accuracy that you expect from world class training tools. Recommended in Body-for-LIFE and endorsed by the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation, Accu-Measure Personal Body Fat Testers have gold standard accuracy to within 1.1% of underwater weighing results! No more underwater weighing or expensive testing required for body fat measurement! Read this clinical study on the validity of self-assessment techniques for estimating body fat percentage, then download a clinical study demonstrating the accuracy and ease of use of the AccuMeasure Personal Body Fat Testers. Each Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 model comes with: An original Accu-Measure Personal Body Fat Tester Body Fat Measurement Instructions Men's and Women's Body Fat Measurement Charts Body Fat Tracking Charts with the Right Way to WeighQuestions and Answers on Body Fat and Calipers and Body Fat Tips. see more...

• Yes. they work for the most part..my personal trainer has these a...1 Answers
  • I want too try these have anybody tried these yet4 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Shailine D.
It's not 100% accurate but it is pretty close. It's great for me though in keep track of my progress and keep track of my results. Great tool.
Brittany F.
Definitely an awesome tool to use on yourself ! It's not too expensive and is easy to use
Sarah A.
Washington, IN
I just used my body fat tester a couple days ago. It is very easy to use and seems to be accurate. My husband and I used it several different times and measured different points on the body with ease. I like being able to keep track of my BMI and this is a great tool for that.
maria d.
I can recommend it. the result was only 3% off of a bod pod measurement. can't beat that for this price and definitely a goid tool if you don't need the very exact value.
Starshina H.
Charlotte, NC
Great for fitness i seriously need this sound amazing and doctor approved which is great so i would recommend too family once i tried
Alannah R.
I really like that this product is reliable and that it is accurate. You don't need anything fancier than this.
Amanda B.
ORLANDO, FL
Its a great tool to monitor your progress and you cannot beat the price! Awesome deal that everyone can afford
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I had to purchase this for a fitness class in college. Very durable, and affordable. Works well, provides accurate measurements.
Meghan M.
Chattanooga, TN
Bought this to see if it would measure the right way and size and it is very very accurate! Even went to the doctor and he told me the same thing the tester did
Dianey S.
Oceanside, CA
Very durable, and affordable. Works well, provides accurate measurements. I liked it. I would recommend this to my family.
Starshina H.
Charlotte, NC
I want too try these have anybody tried these yet
Roe W.
Yes. they work for the most part..my personal trainer has these and uses them (not sure if this is the exact brand, but the concept is the same)