Accu-Chek Compact Diabetes Monitoring Kit Plus uploaded by Maricela S.

BY ACCU-CHEK

Discover What s Inside Tool Kit Guide and Video Simple instructions and activities to help you understand how what you do affects your results. Video brings it to life with tips and real-life success stories. Accu-Chek Testing in Pairs Tool Focus on one thing and see the change with before and after. Accu-Chek 360° View Tool A snapshot of your blood sugar patterns Accu-Chek Connect Prescription Discount Card Pay no more than $15 on every test strip prescription with your free membership! All-In-One Convenience. No coding - For fewer steps in testing. High-contrast display - Makes it easy to read in low light. Drum of 17 preloaded test strips that fits inside the meter - No individual test strip handling. Least painful lancing device - Precision guided technology minimizes painful side-to-side motion. Use attached or detached. Contains: Accu-Chek see more...

• How much is this 1 Answers
  • Can this be purchased through the pharmacy using insurance?2 Answers
  • I'm needing to invest in one and have been looking at dif...4 Answers
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
I ordered one of these for my neighbor and she a absolutely loves this product. she said it's the best one she has ever used.
Maricela S.
browns summit, nc
We use this for our teenager who has diabetes type I. Fairly easy to use. Little pricey but compact and easy use overall.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
I used this during my pregnant while testing for gestational diabetes. Simple to use and you get quick clear results
Angelica A.
Maywood, CA
My mom has one of these, is so easy to use and perfect for on the go. nice compact case comes with all you need
jennifer s.
I used this when I had gestational diabetes . Compact to carry in my purse and super easy to use!
LaSandra T.
Blythewood, SC
Small compact meters, easy to use. Requires a small amount of blood to get a reading.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Love accu-check products for diabetic patients. Ease of use and accuracy are a plus!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used it on a client for her sugar levels and it work fine accurate and fast...
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband uses this and loves it,so compact and easy to use definitely worth buying.
Angie N.
I'm needing to invest in one and have been looking at different ones. How expensive is it to keep up with this particular model? Does this have a drum that needs to be changed?
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this be purchased through the pharmacy using insurance?
Shawnee F.