HealthFirst AidAccu-Chek
Accu-check Aviva Plus Diabetes Monitoring Kit

Accu-check Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Diabetes Monitoring Kit

by Accu-Chek

Discover how to lower your A1C...and save! small 0.6-uL sample size means less blood. fast, accurate results in 5 seconds. multiple test sites on the body Contains: Accu-Chek Nano Blood Glucose Meter. Accu-Chek FastClix Lancing Device with 12 Lancets. Easy-to-use Instructions Personal discovery tools inside to help you lower your A1C.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Accu-check Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Diabetes Monitoring Kit!
Anne M.
Hendersonvlle, NC
As a type 1 diabetic I always keep an extra glucometer around. Not fancy, but pretty good for the money.
Maritza B.
West Seneca, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This glucometer is great. It's small and portable so you can see patterns of your sugars so that you can take charge of your diabetes and make appropriate changes with your diet exercise or medications
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently discovered that I was diabetic so I don't have a lot of experience with monitors. While I find this monitor easy to use I wish there was a way to download the confirmation for sharing with my doctor. It does what they say it does but not much else.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,354 reviews
A few of my clients use this item. Small and portable for easy storage. Quick and simple instructions. Display is large enough for those with poor eyesight. Works fast.

Looking for your answer?