Accoutrements Zombie Mints 2-1/4" (5.7cm)

by Accoutrements

Next time you find yourself cornered by a mob of zombies intent on eating your brain, break out this tin of brain flavored Zombie Mints and offer it to the undead hordes. If you're lucky, they'll form an orderly, single file line and each take a mint before trudging away satisfied. If you're unlucky, they'll slap the tin away and feast on your cerebellum. Each 2-1/4 (5.7cm) round tin contains about one hundred mints.

Would love to know where you could get these, my boyfriend and brothers love zombies and this would be a cute gag gift idea for them
Will there be candy in the Vox boxes?
Where can I get these my son and nephews are zombie fans.
Start your review of Accoutrements Zombie Mints 2-1/4" (5.7cm)!
April C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Accoutrements Zombie Mints 2-1/4" (5.7cm) uploaded by April C.
Accoutrements Zombie Mints 2-1/4" (5.7cm) uploaded by April C.
I got this because zombies. I am a zombie lover in case the name on here didn't give it away. But when it came to opening it, it was so freaking hard I had to get out my needle nose pliers to get it off. And inside were little "mints" I wouldn't consider them mints though it's more like little bacon bits lol it tastes like salty bacon, but how else would you get the brains flavor? Lol all around I like it just sad about the pliers thing.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A minute they keep the bad breath away these are really good I keep them in my purse for my little brother generally they're really good they really tasty they're kind of a regular peppermint
shaymae D.
meknes
perfect πŸ’œπŸ’œ!!! i like it and i really want to make i review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagramπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ thanks for all .
Bridget J.
I have never heard of these but I'm sure my husband would love them if ever got his eyes or hands on them