BY ACCOUTREMENTS

Looking for the spookiest candy this Halloween? Death Mints are not only frightening, but they re delicious as well! Each tin of Death Mints contains 100 mints in this spooky coffin shaped tin! It doesn t matter if you love vampires or zombies, as long as you have an appreciation for the undead you ll love these tasty mints! It s the perfect candy to have for Halloween! Plus you can keep the collectible coffin tins as a daunting decoration when you re finished! 3 x 1-1/2 x 5/8 Tin Collectible Coffin Shape! Contains 100 Mints Mint Flavored Perfect Halloween Candy! see more...

• Where can you buy these?! These would be so cute for a Ha...2 Answers
  • Omg! Where in the world can this be bought???? It's adora...3 Answers
  • I've never seen these but they look so cute! How do they ...1 Answers
Kelsey A.
I used to buy these all the time when I was going through my goth phase! They used to sell them at hot topic. I'm not sure if they still do anymore, but for those of you who are wondering, check them out. The tins make great cases to store small items. I used them for my pins and safety pins.
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
These are so fun and cute to have in my purse. My superstitious friend won't eat them so more for me! Less people beggingg for me to share when I pull them out.
Jenn V.
I'm a goth girl at heart & had to have these! The mints are so tiny but cute. I keep refilling the adorable coffin tin with mini Altoids!
Andrea L.
Love them! They're tasty and not too overpowering. I love the novelty of them. They're fun conversation starters.
Ashley R.
Philippi, WV
These are cute but I really didn't like them that much. The packaging is the only reason I would buy them again.
Vee S.
Omg! Where in the world can this be bought???? It's adorable!
Jade B.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can you buy these?! These would be so cute for a Halloween party favor! :)
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
I've never seen these but they look so cute! How do they taste?