Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGumAccoutrements
Bacon Gumballs 22 Pieces Novelty Product Gag Gifts Meat Breakfast

Accoutrements Bacon Gumballs 22 Pieces Novelty Product Gag Gifts Meat Breakfast

by Accoutrements

So I know it's a gag gift but does is taste good? Or will he just eat one and I'll be stuck with the rest?
Where can I find these? My kids would think this is great!
Has anyone tried these?
Start your review of Accoutrements Bacon Gumballs 22 Pieces Novelty Product Gag Gifts Meat Breakfast!
Product Highlights
I was pleasantly surprised by these and I loved them!in reviews
My husband is a bacon lover and these are a hit with him I buy them every time I see themin reviews
denielle W.
Apache Junction, AZ
Let me start by saying, I love bacon. I was pleasantly surprised by these and I loved them!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
2,152 reviews
Wasn’t really impressed with bacon flavor gumballs they tasted particularly pretty gross in my opinion but try everything once right although the company did come up with a great idea it just wasn’t my cup of tea I’d say give it a try you might like it :)
Stephanie M.
Puyallup, WA
This product is perfect for a gag gift, as it is intended. It definitely does not taste decent at all. I would only recommend bacon flavored gum to someone who is looking to crack a joke, not to someone that wants to chew gum flavored to taste like bacon.
Katherine W.
Arlington, VA
Not a hug fan of bacon flavored gum. The chewiness, mintyness, and bacon flavor combinations is a bit too much for me to handle.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I like bacon and I like gum. But I do not like bacon flavored gum. it just has this weird after taste and not the same as real bacon.
silvana L.
My moms boyfriend loves anything bacon. so we bought him these...safe to say he loved them
Giana L.
Medford, NJ
These are a crazy twist on salty and savory snacks. Pretty good. Unique. My boyfriend loved them
Jennifer  B.