Accoutrements Accoutrement Enchanted Unicorn Bandages

by Accoutrements

With the magical healing power of these Enchanted Unicorn Bandages, even your ouchiest owies will heal up in no time! Each 3-3/4" (9.5cm) tall Enchanted Unicorn Bandages metal tin contains fifteen 3" x 1" (7.6cm x 2.5cm) latex-free, vinyl, adhesive bandages with sterile gauze and a FREE TOY to take your mind off of the excruciating pain.

YES! I need these. Haha in the biggest unicorn lover ever and am always injuring myself! I’m so clumsy 🙈 these would make up for it though! Has anyone had any reactions when using these? Sometimes plasters don’t like me..
Can I have this
Is it weird that I love these
Start your review of Accoutrements Accoutrement Enchanted Unicorn Bandages!
alison M.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the tin it comes in and my daughters love the designs, i just wish they came worth more band aids. But i still but these for the tin and make mini first aid kits for my daughters' girl scout troops.
Yvonne S.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
They are cute but don’t stick on or hold very good.I wouldn’t want to use an actual injury
Olivia A.
Oh my gosh these are so cool and cute and aaaaaah I love them so much is that weird ? lol
Megan H.
Santa Rosa, CA
These are amazing! If you need a Band-Aid chances are your not having a good time, these will just make it so much better!
Shanna B.
Downingtown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these bright and magical band-aids. She truly believes they have magical powers to heal her boo boos
Marissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are so fun to use! This brand makes a ton of fun band aids in all sorts of styles, all fun to use. Just wish the box included more!
xan T.
nelson
These are abs ol utely amazing, fun sticky and they look pretty and I'm in love with them.
Katty M.
9101 Patterson Ave apt 7 Henrico, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these bandits to cover minor injuries in my children, and it makes them attractive for them because they have their favorite characters.
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,648 reviews
My kids love these bandaids, I find they don't peal it off when it has characters on it! Sometimes they'll try to fake a ouchie just to get a bandaid. I like them because they stay on all day and don't loose it's stick and come off! I can usually find come good ones at the dollarstore but other then that usually Walmart