BY ACCO BRANDS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Manufacturer: Acco. Each. This keyboard can be washed to remove germs and contamination. For added protection, it`s treated with an antimicrobial protective coating. Soft-touch keys offer a crisp, responsive touch for added comfort. Features multimedia keys for launching web, audio and e-mail applications. Customers also search for: Kensington; Washable Antimicrobial Keyboard; Wired Discount Washable Antimicrobial Keyboard, 104 Keys, White, Buy Washable Antimicrobial Keyboard, 104 Keys, White, Wholesale Washable Antimicrobial Keyboard, 104 Keys, White, 64406Mice see more...

Review (1)
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I've had this keyboard for nearly 2 years. I really love how easy it is to use. The key touch is great, and the placement of the keys suits me perfectly! It's been through a lot in my home. I've got several parrots who are fascinated by the computer and love to imitate the sound of typing on the keyboard.

I keep the birds away from my computer, but one day I left the room for about an hour and came back to see a dozen keys missing on the keyboard! (I forgot to close the keyboard drawer) I found the missing keys on the floor and put them back on. The keyboard worked perfectly as though nothing had happened!

It's also handled several coffee and diet soda spills on the keys - some so bad that I had to shake the liquid out! It took that abuse like a champ!

It's a tough little gem of a keyboard! I recently ordered a second one for my other office.

One other thing: another reviewer said that the letters are wearing off his keyboard. Mine still look like new! And I use my keyboard a lot!

However, the other day I decided to test the washability. Big Mistake! Now the keys are sticking like crazy. It's really hard to use.