Acco ACCO 1-1/16

Acco ACCO 1-1/16" Capacity Steel Wire Large Sized Binder Clips -

BY ACCO BRANDS

Acco 1-1/16" capacity steel wire large sized binder clips - black/silver (12 pack) see more...

Acco ACCO 1-1/16
Acco ACCO 1-1/16" Capacity Steel Wire Large Sized Binder Clips -
  • "These are great to clip staks of important papers together or anything you want to keep together really" in 1 review
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
These are great and have multiple uses. I using them to hold my index cards together, or my planner pages. They work great as mood marks and keeping wires together and untangled. They keep bags closed. They're just great. Easy to use.
Amanda L.
Erie, PA
I love to use these clips to easily access the current week in my planner! I also use them to keep my notecards together do they don't spill all over the bottom of my bag. These clips are a must have to stay organized.
Gloria R.
I have several of these around in my house and I absolutely love them because they're so much better than paperclips because they can hold more papers together and they're strong, making them durable
Alicia D.
These are great for when you're trying to study on the go. They hold a lot of index cards together. They are essential for keeping everything organized.
ariana c.
I love these clips! Compared to the usual small paper clip the flies out of my papers when it gets moved around just for a little bit! I have a handful at home!
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
I love using these for my agenda, a paper clip is to small so I use a binder clip to clip all my pages in my agenda that I don't need to see.
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL
I like be these binder clips. I have them in a variety of sizes depending on what I am clipping. These are a must have for an organized desk
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I actually use these more for closing bags of chips or other foods than for office supplies, but they are pretty awesome and versatile
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
These clips are great! I need something that can hold a lot of papers without them failing and these always do the trick!
Alyssa V.
Being a teacher, I cannot do without binder clips. This larger size is perfect for keeping classes of papers together.