Acclaim Crazy Taxi

by Acclaim Entertainment Inc

What kind of game is this, never heard of it before
What is this game about?
How good is this?? Do y'all recommend
Start your review of Acclaim Crazy Taxi!
How would you rate this product?
Bakersfield
Omg crazy taxi is the most awesome game ever I see this game at some pizza places and it's so fun to still see this game ever where. It's so hard to try to take to people the place, they should make cooled crazy uber they how these uber drivers are now these days.
Cartersville , GA
So fun! The sayings in this game are absolutely hilarious and the controls are great! Very hard after a while but this is one of the best games for the GameCube by far! If you like funny driving games this one is for you!
Hollister, CA
This game was my favorite. i love the fact that you can select the driver you want although the only downfall would be the anxiety it gave me to beat the time.
Rossville
Gamer Expert Level 2
Omg this was so much fun to play! The graphics were awesome for the rime period it was released. Dang I needs look for this game and the console too lol
Gamer Expert Level 1
Omg this was my go to game! It was so fun to play and it made me so nervous to beat the time haha but super fun to play with really great music as well
Victorville , CA
This game is to get me so nervous that I couldn't make it on time I feel like this is a game that we play every day when going to work
Butler
Purchased at: GameStop
OMG..this game is so much fun..the whole family loves to play this game..another one I bought used from games stop. Money well spent!
Rome, GA
I remember this game from a long long time ago. It was so much fun to play. I haven't seen it in seems like forever lol
Wichita, KS
This was one of my absolute favorite games! So fun and gives me a little bit of anxiety but it's so addictive and fun
Tucson, AZ
A classic game that my parents played with me as a child, I play as an adult, and will play with my kids.