Accessorize uploaded by Jolene B.Accessorize uploaded by Areeka M.

BY ACCESSORIZE #76 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Our wonderful story starts back in 1973 when the first Monsoon boutique opened on London’s Beauchamp Place. Peter Simon (our founder) had returned from a life-changing road trip around Asia – determined to share the colorful marvels of his experience. And the first Monsoon collections featured gorgeous bohemian clothes made in Indian villages using hand-loomed cotton fabrics, organic vegetable dyes and artisanal block-printing techniques.

Ten years later came the launch of our Accessorize brand with the debut of its very first store on the Piazza in London’s Covent Garden – a one-stop destination for the on-trend finishing touches that complete every great fashion look.

Today, our two great sister brands have an international presence with over 1,000 stores around the world. Throughout the UK and much further afield, each is recognised for its unique identity and distinctive handwriting inspired by mesmerizing colours, patterns, textures and hand-craft techniques from magical, faraway places.

Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The store is huge in the U.K. And I would be in there all the time. Their bags are super cute, and I love their children's accessories. Some lovely hair things and novelty goods too. I would go in there a lot more if I lived closer to a store
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Accessorize is one my favourite accessories brand. Their stores are so beautiful & they always have prettiest little things to make me happy. They have awesome jewellery, handbags, phone cases, scarves in beautiful colors & designs. The prices are quiet affordable & their quality is great too. Evert season they come up with even more better designs & colors. I always get most amazing gifts for my friends & family from Accessorize & they love them too. It's an amazing accessories brand.
Alejandra P.
this store is like an european version of claires for adults, is really great an most of their thing have an acceptable quality, and it not so expensive
Angela E.
Bryant
A place where you can go and buy all the assessories you need. From necklaces, bracelets, ear rings, . You love shopping here. Cheap and young girls love it to.
M M.
I've purchased a few bags from their website. I received them quite fast but the only complaint I have is that online (on their website) they seemed large in size but when I received them they were very small (merely clutches). They should update their pictures and show how they wear on a person or at least put up a clear description regarding the measurements. The quality and everything else was good.
Chloé J.
I like their jewelry. I could find very pretty dainty pieces such as cute rings and necklaces in their stores. And they carry xs sizes in their rings (I have very slim fingers).

J'aime beaucoup leurs bijoux. J'ai pu trouver de très jolies petites bagues et colliers fins dans leurs boutiques. Et en plus ils ont la taille xs dans leurs bagues (j'ai les doigts très fins).
Jade T.
Silver Bell Way, Lanark
Accessorize is full of super pretty and nice products. Any sort of accessory you are able to get from accessorize which is great wether you’re buying for yourself or somebody else. The only downside is that it can be quite expensive but all in all it’s a great shop with really nice products.
Fouzia87 C.
London, Walthamstow
Once In a month I pay one trip to my local accessorize. Fine jewellery or bag or scarves everything is about quality. But not many people talk about their makeup line. I'm not huge fan of other items but God, you try their baked eyeshadows they are so pigmented I use as highlighter.
Walaa W.
Cairo, Abbasiya
One of my best brands for bags and accessories
The quality is better than perfect, and the colors collection is variable and lovely
The designs is unique and going with fashion trend
I will always shop there 👍👍👍👍
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards