BY ACCESSORIZE #83 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Our wonderful story starts back in 1973 when the first Monsoon boutique opened on London’s Beauchamp Place. Peter Simon (our founder) had returned from a life-changing road trip around Asia – determined to share the colorful marvels of his experience. And the first Monsoon collections featured gorgeous bohemian clothes made in Indian villages using hand-loomed cotton fabrics, organic vegetable dyes and artisanal block-printing techniques.

Ten years later came the launch of our Accessorize brand with the debut of its very first store on the Piazza in London’s Covent Garden – a one-stop destination for the on-trend finishing touches that complete every great fashion look.

Today, our two great sister brands have an international presence with over 1,000 stores around the world. Throughout the UK and much further afield, each is recognised for its unique identity and distinctive handwriting inspired by mesmerizing colours, patterns, textures and hand-craft techniques from magical, faraway places.

Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Fashionista Expert
The store is huge in the U.K. And I would be in there all the time. Their bags are super cute, and I love their children's accessories. Some lovely hair things and novelty goods too. I would go in there a lot more if I lived closer to a store
Alejandra P.
this store is like an european version of claires for adults, is really great an most of their thing have an acceptable quality, and it not so expensive
Fouzia87 C.
London, Walthamstow
Once In a month I pay one trip to my local accessorize. Fine jewellery or bag or scarves everything is about quality. But not many people talk about their makeup line. I'm not huge fan of other items but God, you try their baked eyeshadows they are so pigmented I use as highlighter.
Anitharaj N.
Every time I went to shopping centre I must go to this shop I love very much to buy this on here.I spend lot of money on this shop .Mostly I buy small chains and earrings.so beautiful and elegant.The prices is little bit high but it worth it.
Laura G.
Doral, FL
I like this store. It has a lot of options about accessories to choose and the things not are expensive. I hat a hat from this store, I bought it more or less two years ago and today is perfect yet. Really good quality.
zakaria e.
agadir
Fashionista Expert
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Katherine S.
Munich
I really like this store. Not only the jewelry or clothes they sell, but the stationary as well. They have the cutest stickers and markers on the market! I love their bikinis and underwear section and during the winter I always go there for scarfs and gloves! The clothes are of good quality and the jewelry looks good, too. The only thing is that this store, too is more on the pricey spectrum. All in all it's a cute store with a variety of products! Worth visiting!
Selma B.
Si vous vivez en Algérie ou nord maghribein en général vous saurez que cette marque est partout dans les magasin d'accessoire elle est solide ne s'oxyde pas et pas trop cher en plus
Ash G.
This store holds every accessory.. from hats bags necklaces.. for a range of occasions. I bought my fascinator here in the sale. Bargain! Excellent shop for all accessories
Catherine S.
Belgrade
Accesorize is literally, the store that I'd spend all just by looking products that have. Prices are really cheap & affordable, everyone should check it out, it's very interesting.