accessories kate spade new york Novelty Couture 17-Month Large Agenda uploaded by Hedia G.accessories kate spade new york Novelty Couture 17-Month Large Agenda uploaded by Hedia G.

BY ACCESSORIES

Jordyn U.
I love how classic this planner is on the outside & all the great features it has on the inside. The notes pages, plenty of room to organize my daily schedule and plan my months as well. Also you can pick up their products on sale at the outlet or TJ Max too!
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Que diseño tan cool y original; además la calidad de esta agenda es excelente. I love it.
Hedia G.
My daughter bought this planner for me. I love to record my events and appointments. Not as fancy as other people using colored markers and washi tape but I am getting there. The daily boxes have enough lines with a monthly calendar with boxes
Taylor B.
My job has many different brands of product and one of them is Kate Spade. I saw this agenda one day and decided to treat myself since my old agenda was really worn down. I absolutely love it. It's very durable and it's managed to stay scratch and dent free since I got it at the end of last year. Plenty of room to write in a legible manner. Would absolutely recommend!