BY ACCENTRA INC. #6 in Craft Supplies

Paperpro 20 sheet capacity three-hole punch - black/silver see more...

Buy on Target*
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert
I purchased  Accentra 2310 Two-Hole Punch 20 Sheet Capacity Black/Silver for my daughter during her freshman year in college. This two-hole punch is durable, sturdy, and can punch holes in at least 20 sheets of paper at once. It cost more than other brands but this product is made to last for years. I recommend this to every college freshman. This is the only hole-puncher you will need during your 4 years in college
Sebastian D.
These are great for punching holes in the papers! I love how it aligns the paper perfectly to punch holes! And it has no mess and it's just a great product in general! I like to use this to make holes in all of my papers to put in my binder! (:
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Decorator Expert
Love this paper puncher. I much prefer binders to folders so I am always three hole punching everything. This three hole puncher is easy to use and it makes a clean cut into the paper. I use this all of the time and I would purchase this again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend this three hole puncher!
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Nice and powerful! I like to use this for handouts from teachers that need to go into my binder. Very easy to use and punches holes through 15 pieces of paper with ease! I recommend if you are looking for a good punch!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Decorator Expert
I have always used this for my school work. It is very easy to use and it punches hole very accurate and quickly. It is not heavy and east to move around in a office setting. It is very affordable as well.
Madeline M.
These three hole punch products are so useful when you are putting important work, bill, or school skated paperwork in a binder for safe keeping. I hate the single hole punch because you can never line the hole correctly.
Maia P.
I like whole punching my papers it makes me feel organized I use it for my classes it's very effective for me to use it and put them in my binders and keeps everything nice and neat I would highly recommend it
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert
Whole punchers are a must for college students because you keep your papers organize in a binder . I have one in y office at with just because it helps me keep my paper in track .
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
As a music major who has to print out copies on copies of music and keep it organized, a hole puncher is my best friend. These aren't expensive, and they allow me to punch holes in all of my music at once.
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is an office must have item! This keeps your papers organized in a folder binder or notebook.whatever you use you should be able to stay pretty neat and organized with this hole puncher
Kylie  B.
For the price, does this puncher last a long time?
John L.
Is this easy to use or not?
Stephanie E.
Are they available in other colors or just black and gray ?
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
Does it actually whole punch 20 papers? I have one that supposedly does but it is so hard to, so I only do like 5-10 at a time
Rana H.