Accentra Inc. PaperPro 12 Sheet Capacity Rubber Base Pink Ribbon Compact Three-Hole

BY ACCENTRA INC. #36 in Craft Supplies

Paperpro 12 sheet capacity rubber base pink ribbon compact three-hole punch - pink see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It works great and i love it." in 1 review
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this whole punch it is very easy to use. I bought it off from Amazon.com. It’s fairly cheap I use it for all of my papers that I need to put a hole punches in so that I can put my papers into my binders.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I'm a big kid I put holes in paper that i don't need I usually poke holes out of construction paper and then glue the dots to a different color paper and then glue it down to hang up I'm addicted to hole punchers because I'm sort of immature
Kelsey F.
Knoxville, TN
A hole puncher is a must if you want to stay organized in college. I use my hole puncher almost everyday to put notes in binders and keep everything straight and organized!
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
An adorable and effective hole puncher for a great price and cause! There are no cons to this but a pro is definitely having that feeling of how amazing it is that they donate money to breast cancer awareness and you are contributing! I love this hole puncher and I would recommend it to everyone
Jess G.
Hole puncher... I always volunteered to help my elementary school teacher hole punch all her papers because it was fun to use.

Who would've thought it would become a necessity in college lol. It keeps me organized and I keep all my assignments / papers in 3 ring binders separating them by Quarter and by class.

Iriz M.
It's handy to own a hole puncher and it's totally worth the buy! It helps keep important papers organized as well as helps keep your own life organized which are both a plus! Absolutely recommend this product if going off to college and of course home or office.
Monica M.
Huntsville, TX
Didn't think I'd need one in college, but I've never been more organized. There was always one by the printers on campus, and I used them so much I HAD to get one. Very useful for school and just for organization with papers.
Sam M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
College students, GET ONE OF THESE! It's rare that professors will have things pre-hole-punched for you, and if you want to save handouts or articles in your binder you'll need to punch it yourself. I was so thankful I finally bought one.
Jenn B.
Always handy to have a 3 hole punch in college! Yeah, it's bulky and semi heavy, but it's the difference between a messy/ disorganized folder or a neatly kept binder. The choice, my friends, is all yours.
Taylor H.
Conway, SC
These things are my best friend while I'm in college. It makes it so easy to store everything in one notebook. It helps a lot with organization of paperwork. This is definitely a must have for me!
Joselyne F.
Where can I get one of these?
Rana H.
Are these strong?
Miranda B.
Phenix City, AL
Is this just for light use?