Accentra Inc. PaperPro 12 Sheet Capacity Rubber Base Pink Ribbon Compact Three-Hole

BY ACCENTRA INC. #76 in Craft Supplies

Paperpro 12 sheet capacity rubber base pink ribbon compact three-hole punch - pink see more...

Buy on Target
  • "It works great and i love it." in 1 review
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
An adorable and effective hole puncher for a great price and cause! There are no cons to this but a pro is definitely having that feeling of how amazing it is that they donate money to breast cancer awareness and you are contributing! I love this hole puncher and I would recommend it to everyone
Iriz M.
It's handy to own a hole puncher and it's totally worth the buy! It helps keep important papers organized as well as helps keep your own life organized which are both a plus! Absolutely recommend this product if going off to college and of course home or office.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I'm a big kid I put holes in paper that i don't need I usually poke holes out of construction paper and then glue the dots to a different color paper and then glue it down to hang up I'm addicted to hole punchers because I'm sort of immature
Jenn B.
Always handy to have a 3 hole punch in college! Yeah, it's bulky and semi heavy, but it's the difference between a messy/ disorganized folder or a neatly kept binder. The choice, my friends, is all yours.
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
These things are my best friend while I'm in college. It makes it so easy to store everything in one notebook. It helps a lot with organization of paperwork. This is definitely a must have for me!
Timothy R.
Madison, NJ
If youre organized then I applaud you. You may use this. But if youre a slob with notes like me, dont waste your time buying this.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
This pink ribbon hole punch is a great way to add some color to your school supplies and show your support for breast cancer.
Leslie C.
I bought this hole puncher for college. It really does the trick. It's great and I love the color, it looks amazing.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
This really comes in handy when your in college. And need to be a little more organized in your papers.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
Three hole punches are great for any situation. School, work, etc. they are efficient and work great.
Joselyne F.
Where can I get one of these?
Rana H.
Are these strong?
Miranda B.
Phenix City, AL
Is this just for light use?