BY GUCCI

Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
Best smell ever. haha. I would totally recommend this product because of its amazing price and the fact that it is long-lasting (you don't find many that are). Date night is honestly great because I don't have to worry about smelling bad! I am definitely buying this product again!
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
By far one of the best things I’ve ever encountered. My mom introduced me to this brand a few years back and I have been pleased with the products ever since. This is one of my favorites and I probably buy it every time I can
Ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
My friend had this perfume and it was my introduction to the Gucci perfume family. I have since ventured to other scents for myself, but this will always be a go-to for me.
Brooklyn D.
Florence
 I really like the packaging on this product along with the product itself. Smells really good work sufficiently and is priced right.  I plan on buying this again
Gabbi A.
Glendale, AZ
Omg Gussi is one of my favorite brands they small so Good they are in a higher price but it's all worth it they are so perfect for man and woman
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
The was exactly what I needed and what I was looking for. I really recommend this product for everyone. I will continue to buy it.
Brittany M.
Muncie
super cute long lasting smells amazing got for my sister and mother for xmas and i had to go and get myself one it was so nice
Monique M.
Clarksville, TN
This is an Good product it could be one of my favorite but I love gucci guilty fragrance and that's my favorite by far
Amber  M.
Does this scent last on you throughout the smell or is it one of those fragrances that you would have to keep putting on throughout the day?