Accellorize Bluetooth SmartWatch uploaded by Benzine Y.

BY ACCELLORIZE #8 in Smartwatches

Accellorize Bluetooth SmartWatch: Music can be played and operated on the watch Remote control Dial and answer the phone Scan phonebook on watch Vibration alert Burglar alarm Alarm clock Stopwatch Altimeter Pedometer QQ, web-chat and message see more...

Fairreia G.
Lancaster, KY
Don't waste your money. This watch wasn't accurate with my steps nor the time. I also bought my husband one for Christmas and now they are both in the drawer. It looks cool but that's as far as it goes. Sorry, not sorry.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to have this smart watch but it wasn't worth it at all, its so hard to use and you have to ba an adroid use to be able to use it, and that time i have an iphone so i never used them at all
juan m.
Doral, FL
excelente smartwchat, puedes sincronizarlo con tu smartphone y tener un gadget de alta generacion en tu muñeca. es muy sencillo de usar y su precio es relativamente accesible en comparacion con otras marcas del mercado. recomiendo este reloj
Stephanie B.
I bought this watch to test it out to see how much I would actually use it. It was pretty good but then I sort of stopped wearing it. I did like it though it is a really good functional product.
Krystine B.
This ia the cheap version if a smart watch. The samsung version is much more advanced. This caan come in handy if you don't have a bunch of cash for those name brands.
lila J.
I did not like this watch very much. It's not as fancy as an actual android or apple watch. It's not as customizable.
reda g.
el menzeh apt 40 imoble 7 a ain attig temara rabat
Salut je me nomme reda ganoutre  javoue que j aime tous les produits.  Et si vous permettez de revoir ce produit je vous serais reconnaissant.  J ai une page de facebook et Instagram et chaine  avec des membres de j ai aussi des points de vue sur les appareils électroniques et je peux être utile pour vous aider à mettre vos produits sur mes pages pour acheter sur internet vos produits.  Je veux bien revoir ces produits sur mes page.  Mon adresse: el menzeh a ain attiq  apt 7 imouble 40    Maroc. /code postal:12000 skirat
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello, i really love all the products of your company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. (I have about 30k active instagram followers).
 I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.

Dear  001phone
My name is (bensahraoui adel ) Reviewer of “loveski-tech”, a blog review website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories

. Our blog can be viewed at the following link (loveski-tech.tk ). We have been reviewing the latest and greatest technology since 2015. We have over 5,00 subscribers on our mailing list and have reviewed products from companies such as (samsung / acer/ nokia/ apple /hwawi / sony ……..). We just came across your product, (Accellorize Bluetooth SmartWatch) and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of (Accellorize Bluetooth SmartWatch)  I would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on our Blog . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post .If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
My mailing address and contact details are below.
Saadani A.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

I liked this product because it helps me in my work

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Luis S.
Fontana, CA
I would like to review this product. How can I get a sample?
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello I'm Brahim quarmouch a new youtuber I want to test your beautiful product to test it shared my experience give a more detailed review to complete my staff be always among the best partners to test my e-mail Qbrahim@gmail.com for more information on the partnership and delivery address 🚚
yasser k.
CITE SOREST BT TH6 N1 ALI MENJDELI EL KHAROUB
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good newsBest regards. Yasser
saad e.
ksar elkebir
I would like to review this product. How can I get a sample?
Bianca D.