Accellorize Bluetooth SmartWatch uploaded by Benzine Y.

BY ACCELLORIZE #13 in Smartwatches

Accellorize Bluetooth SmartWatch: Music can be played and operated on the watch Remote control Dial and answer the phone Scan phonebook on watch Vibration alert Burglar alarm Alarm clock Stopwatch Altimeter Pedometer QQ, web-chat and message see more...

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I bought this watch to test it out to see how much I would actually use it. It was pretty good but then I sort of stopped wearing it. I did like it though it is a really good functional product.
Krystine B.
Krystine B.
This ia the cheap version if a smart watch. The samsung version is much more advanced. This caan come in handy if you don't have a bunch of cash for those name brands.
Rinoa C.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
Techie Expert
I used to have this smart watch but it wasn't worth it at all, its so hard to use and you have to ba an adroid use to be able to use it, and that time i have an iphone so i never used them at all
Fairreia G.
Fairreia G.
Lancaster, KY
Don't waste your money. This watch wasn't accurate with my steps nor the time. I also bought my husband one for Christmas and now they are both in the drawer. It looks cool but that's as far as it goes. Sorry, not sorry.
juan m.
juan m.
Medley, FL
excelente smartwchat, puedes sincronizarlo con tu smartphone y tener un gadget de alta generacion en tu muñeca. es muy sencillo de usar y su precio es relativamente accesible en comparacion con otras marcas del mercado. recomiendo este reloj
Dear  001phone
My name is (bensahraoui adel ) Reviewer of “loveski-tech”, a blog review website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories

. Our blog can be viewed at the following link (loveski-tech.tk ). We have been reviewing the latest and greatest technology since 2015. We have over 5,00 subscribers on our mailing list and have reviewed products from companies such as (samsung / acer/ nokia/ apple /hwawi / sony ……..). We just came across your product, (Accellorize Bluetooth SmartWatch) and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of (Accellorize Bluetooth SmartWatch)  I would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on our Blog . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post .If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
My mailing address and contact details are below.
تقني م.
تقني م.
Techie Expert

My name is Driss Ziali I live in Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and I have a Facebook page and I give it to the blogger. I like your famous album. It deserves a million stars. I want to show you this product. I want to show you this product. I want to review this product on my YouTube channel and my Facebook page. Of 1000 observers and Madoni where more than 1000 visitors a day I am this channel, which is registered is not my official channel official channel where more than 2000 subscribers, please reply in this e-mail registered in this site I am happy to review the channel on YouTube and my page on Facebook and Madonna  I love you so much Please reply as soon as possible
mehdi m.
mehdi m.
Techie Expert

BEAUCOUP ACCELLORISATIONJe m'appelle mehdi au Maroc et j'ai un canal sur youtube avec un grand nombre d'abonnés. Je fais beaucoup d'avis sur les appareils électroniques et mon video dans un grand nombre de vues.Je peux vous aider à promouvoir vos produits dans les révisants dans mes vidéos pour obtenir des frais, mon mais est d'encourager les gens à acheter à partir d'Internet et en même temps, d'aider les entreprises à promouvoir les produits Merci  ACCÉLORISATIONLa réponse continue
abdelatif E.
abdelatif E.
Techie Expert
My name is abdelatif and I have a YOUTUBE channel and a FACEBOOK page , I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them and recommend them because I love your products so much. My purpose is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company to promote products.Thank you.
Mouhcine B.
Mouhcine B.
My name is Mouhcine in morooco and I have a channel on Youtube with a
large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on
Luis S.
Luis S.
Fontana, CA
I would like to review this product. How can I get a sample?
yasser k.
yasser k.
CITE SOREST BT TH6 N1 ALI MENJDELI EL KHAROUB
Techie Expert
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good newsBest regards. Yasser
saad e.
saad e.
ksar elkebir
I would like to review this product. How can I get a sample?