BY ACCELERADE

Extends Endurance Speeds Muscle Recovery Enhances Rehydration Why Accelerade has a 4:1 carbohydrate protein formula. Extends endurance - Accelerade extends exercise endurance up to 29% more than a conventional sports drink. Speeds muscle recovery - Accelerade improves endurance up to 40% in a subsequent workout compared to a conventional sports drink. Reduces muscle damage - Accelerade reduces muscle damage up to 83% compared to a conventional sports drink. Enhances rehydration - Accelerade rehydrates athletes 40% better than water and 15% better than a conventional sports drink. Accelerade, the only sports drink that contains carbohydrate and protein in a patented 4:1 ratio, helps athletes perform better and recover faster. Compared to conventional sports drinks, protein-enhanced Accelerade: Extends endurance Speeds muscle recovery Reduces muscle damage Enhances see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It has definitely aided in less sore muscles after 10 mile runs and weight lifting." in 1 review
Mary B.
Mt Prospect, IL
My husband bought this product when he started running. When I caught the running bug I started using it as well. I definitely notice a difference in my long runs when I use this product. I would recommend this product if you are a distance runner.
delicia h.
mira loma
Good product all around!! My husband uses this on his cardio days (which he dreads)
Paige E.
Montgomery, AL
During my second full marathon, Accelerade was one of the options at the water stations. I did NOT like the taste, and it distracted me more than helped. I did not feel a difference in hydration and energy, though I tried it through several stops.
Blair M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been directed to used accelerade by my coaches for years. It is a great power to add to bottled water and is supposed to be sipped every 15 minutes. It has definitely aided in less sore muscles after 10 mile runs and weight lifting. It is also delicious, it is hard to resist drinking it fast! Way better for you and your body than Gatorade.
Ashlee F.
Sisters, OR
If you are going on a long bike ride and need some extra endurance, Accelerade is the supplement for you! It is too heavy for running or swimming, but I find it really helps me when competing in Ironmen and long bike races.
Angela H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I feel better about drinking this than Gatorade or Powerade. When I use it for cycling, it doesn't give me that awful feeling after drinking it and it's quick to start working and keep me at my best. The flavors are also super delish!
Theresa W.
Clearwater, FL
This product, along with the lower sugar version of Hydro-ade are my go-to product as I prepare for the NYC Marathon and other distance races. It is a great ratio of carbs with a touch of protein and although not as popular as the "G" product, I prefer the taste, there is nothing better than a glass of this stuff post long run.
Ariana F.
Foodie Expert
The taste of this product is not great but i definitely feel like it helps with my performance
Stephanie C.