BY ACCA KAPPA

Soft and creamy hydrating emulsion, fragranced with white moss, contains lemon extract known for its tonifying and vivifying properties and provitamin B-5 with lenitive and treating effects. see more...

• I have very dry skin, will this help with making my skin less ashy?2 Answers
Jamie L.
This is a fantastic line. It is very gender neutral while having a fresh, clean scent. I found it to be hydrating but not overly greasy. I still have an Eau de Toilette from years ago in this scent that I use whenever I need to just get a pick me up, a subtle scent that is a perfect everyday addition to your routine. Love!
Micki K.
Canton, MA
I love Acca Kappa products. The White Moss fragrance is my favorite year around. I have the spray cologne and utilize the body lotion first to keep the scent fresh and lingering. Such a light and yummy scent.
M L.
I am in love with this product and how is smells. It is a bit on the pricey side, but look at how pretty the packaging is.
Kristina b.
This lotion left my body smooth and soft. It got rid of my dry skin and helped even out my color.
Kayla L.
Larned, KS
I have very dry skin, will this help with making my skin less ashy?