BY ACANA

Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
This is the only dog food I will feed my dog. He has a pretty sensitive stomach and he is smart enough to know what is good for him so he was very picky with food and it was hard for us to really figure out which product would be good for him and when we came across this product, he REALLY loved it! His stool is never runny and he doesn't have any issues with this. The ingredient list is awesome and clean without having fillers. It is a bit pricey, but it's worth the money!
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of the best dog foods I've come across! It gives my French bulldog healthy skin and a shiny coat. The ingredients are all great and there's no added bad stuff. 5 stars!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
My dog is a three year old miniature pinscher/Italian greyhound mix. Before having him, I have never had a dog that "grazes" food. He has always been very picky regarding his food. Once we tried Acana, there was no turning back! We can switch between formulas but he is currently eating the Free-Run Poultry formula. No fillers, very healthy, fresh and packed with protein! It seems like it fills my dog up for longer period of times and he also does not have to eat as much due to it satisfying his tummy!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lynchburg, VA
I have recently switched my dog over to Ancana and she absolutely loves it! My dog loves this food so much. She used to be a grazer but with this food she will eat it all in one sitting! I have a 90 pound golden retriever. I will and have recommend this dog food to other dog owners. I have seen a noticeable positive difference in my dog since switching her over to Ancana.
jameson M.
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
Amazing dog food. We have two mange babies and were recommended Acana by our vet. With in days the grain free food helped outlet white pitbull mix not only start to grow some of his fur back but led to a healthy shy coat. It's a bit expensive but worth it if you care for your dog.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Hampton, VA
Acana dog food is known as second best only under orijen. Several options of flavored and types depending on your dogs preference and diet.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Live Oak, FL
My dogs love this food. Even tho it is a dry base, thet still eat it right up!
Esther (Timothy) B.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is another success by Acana and a new go to that my dogs adore. One of my dogs has serious allergies so I have to read every label very carefully and this exceeds what I usually hope to see on packages.
Cara K.
Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
This is the only brand of food that I will buy for my dogs. My miniature schnauzer is currently eating this flavor and loves it! I've got my toy poodle on Pacifica right now for winter, it makes her coat really nice and soft. I really like that this food is grain free, so you know that your dog is only getting calories from meat instead of fillers, plus all of their ingredients are locally sourced and there are 4 flavors so you can switch things up every so often. They actually make this dog food about 20 mins north of where I live. I won't ever buy another brand even though its more costly, but its worth it to have nothing but the best for my babies.
Leda B.
Leda B.
This is truly best dog food. If you want to keep your dog healthy and full this is the one. It contains healthy natural ingredients and no superficial flavors or sugars. It will give your dog the energy and the protein he needs and I would recommend it to all dog owners who care about their dogs health.