BY ACANA

Thao T.
A little bit cheaper alternative for Orijen brand. Great high protein content without all the excess carbs and ingredients. My cat loves eating this.
Kaylee V.
Forest Grove, OR
When I feed my cats Acana they want it right MEOW! High quality with high protein and no extra chemicals.
Alison Y.
Great food and would love to keep purchasing this but my cats have gotten so finicky with their food
Riva C.
Vancouver , BC
I have been feeding my cat Acana for almost 4 years now and she absolutely loves it. She has maintained a healthy weight from this diet and has no health problems for a 10 yr old cat. Chicken is her favourite flavour too! One bag usually lasts her a month which is not bad at all.
Kelsey S.
We bought this for our 5 year old cat after switching from Authority. It's healthier and has natural ingredients that you can actually pronounce. Our cat seems to like it too! It's expensive but can last months!
Carolyn B.
Vancouver, BC
I love this product and it's the only dry food I feed my cats. I think it's a high quality food and my cats love it.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I highly recommend this brand (this is the flavor my cats eat as well). Very trustable brand with fantastic ingredients.