BY ACANA

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cats love Acana food! This is their least favorite variety, but they still gobble it up. The kibble size is small, which is our cats’ preference. It is a great quality food with high amounts of animal protein. It is a bit expensive, but still more affordable than the Orijen options. If you have several cats and they aren’t picky eaters, invest in the larger bag since it is a much better deal. We found our cats got tired of the same protein after a few weeks, so the larger bags don’t work for us. They eat a small handful twice a day, so the large bag lasts forever!
Thao T.
A little bit cheaper alternative for Orijen brand. Great high protein content without all the excess carbs and ingredients. My cat loves eating this.
Kaylee V.
Forest Grove, OR
When I feed my cats Acana they want it right MEOW! High quality with high protein and no extra chemicals.
Alison Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great food and would love to keep purchasing this but my cats have gotten so finicky with their food
Riva C.
['Vancouver ', ''], BC
I have been feeding my cat Acana for almost 4 years now and she absolutely loves it. She has maintained a healthy weight from this diet and has no health problems for a 10 yr old cat. Chicken is her favourite flavour too! One bag usually lasts her a month which is not bad at all.
Kelsey S.
We bought this for our 5 year old cat after switching from Authority. It's healthier and has natural ingredients that you can actually pronounce. Our cat seems to like it too! It's expensive but can last months!
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I highly recommend this brand (this is the flavor my cats eat as well). Very trustable brand with fantastic ingredients.
Lorraine d.
Den Haag
My cats loved it! We only eat organic foods, so I really want my cats to have the same quality food. This is perfect!
Carolyn B.
Vancouver, BC
I love this product and it's the only dry food I feed my cats. I think it's a high quality food and my cats love it.