Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb and Okanagan Apple Dry Dog uploaded by Alexandra L.Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb and Okanagan Apple Dry Dog uploaded by sandra s.Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb and Okanagan Apple Dry Dog uploaded by šŸŒ²šŸ”® T.

BY ACANA

LIMITED INGREDIENT AND BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ DOG FOOD Featuring ranch-raised lamb as the sole animal ingredient, ACANA LAMB & OKANAGAN APPLE is a Limited Ingredient and Biologically Appropriate™ food that's perfectly suited to diet-sensitive dogs of all breeds and life stages. Loaded with New Zealand lamb, delivered in nourishing raw WholePrey™ ratios of meat, liver, tripe and cartilage, ACANA supplies nutrients in natural whole food form, dramatically reducing the need for synthetic ingredients. Infusions of freeze-dried lamb liver naturally enhance palatability for selective eaters. Red Delicious apples, whole pumpkin and regional botanicals - including chicory and ginger root - are delivered fresh from Fraser Valley soils, providing a rich source of soluble fiber to support healthy digestion and firm, consistent stool. Prepared with fresh and local ingredients in our award-winning kitchens here in Alberta, Canada, ACANA LAMB & OKANAGAN APPLE keeps your cherished dog happy, healthy and strong. Read our ingredients and we think you'll agree! see more...

• I saw this on Chewy today! For those who use this, are y...4 Answers
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I haven't found a better brand of dry dog food for my pittie, Bear, since I've had him! I've literally tried everything. Most of the dog food you can find in local grocers and PetSmart give him diarrhea, or extremely dry skin where he has given himself open sores on his paws from licking it so much. The ACANA brand has really helped his fur become so soft and his fur is finally growing back on his bare spots on his paws where he was licking. The brand is definitely more expensive, but, you dont have to give them nearly as much cause there are better more nutritional ingredients in it over filler ingredients. And if you have an issue with your dog smelling, I highly recommend switching to this dog food or any limited ingredient dog food to see if it helps.
Antonia K.
Toronto, DC
My yellow Labrador has a very sensitive stomach. He canā€™t eat many treats on a regular basis and we reserve treats for special days! He eats this food on a regular basis and he really loves it. He also has an allergy to chicken, so this stuff never irritates his ears! Great food, and worth the hefty price tag!
Jess T.
Los Angeles , CA
My dog has digestion issues and this seems to be the only brand that he loves and can tolerate. I love that itā€™s limited ingredients and and believe they are one of the best dry food brands there is. Iā€™ve been feeding this to my dog for over 5 years!
Valerie M.
My pups fur is so silky, shiny, and smooth. She is in excellent health and we have not had any food sensitivity issues with her. Because this is a singles food it only has a few ingredients like real meat, no by products, and vegetables. Ive heard the factories are so clean you can eat off the floor and it's human grade food....i believe it since my baby is in such good health!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Acana is an excellent quality dog food and a great alternative to Orijen. They have a great selection of varieties. We love this poultry free options for our sensitive dog and find it is the only lamb he actually likes eating. Unfortunately the price on Orijen has almost doubled since we started using it 5 years ago, so Acana is a great affordable option. If you can afford to feed this food, then I highly recommend it.
Hanna F.
Greensboro, NC
The best kibble out there for your dog! I have a lab/hound mix and a Rottweiler mix who both love it! They both have issues with allergies and yeast but this stuff doesn't make them itch or feed the yeast in their ears or paws. Not to mention their coats are the shiniest and softest they have ever been!
Jenna P.
Kansas City , MO
My picky dog loves this food and flavor. He typically eats a food for a week then refuses to eat it any longer; however, he has eaten this formula for 6 weeks and continues to enjoy it. My other dog has had health problems with some sensitivity to dog food. She tolerates this well without stomach upset.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Acana Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb and Okanagan Apple Dry Dog my dog stopped eating for a while so I switched her to an organic food and she started eating this right away. Itā€™s expensive but itā€™s healthier and better for the dogs!
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
Our dog is allergic to chicken, so we had to find another protein that he would enjoy. He loves the lamb and apple dry food. After heā€™s done, he comes back and licks the bowl to make sure he didnā€™t miss any pieces.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Iā€™m super picky about what I give my dog. Iā€™m sure itā€™s not the tastiest because itā€™s the healthiest. The company truly stands by their products and to my knowledge is one of the few that has never had a recall. This is the flavor I give my little buddy because heā€™s allergic to poultry, so the limited ingredients is a huge plus.
Alyssa H.
I saw this on Chewy today! For those who use this, are your doggies picky eaters or do they devour just about anything? Because my Chihuahua for whatever reason doesn't like wet food that has lamb in it and I'm wondering if she would be picky about a lamb dry food as well