Acana Singles Duck & Bartlett Pear Dry Dog Food 25 lbs uploaded by Erika B.

Acana Singles Duck & Bartlett Pear Dry Dog Food 25 lbs

LIMITED INGREDIENT AND BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ DOG FOOD Featuring cage-free duck as the sole source of animal ingredients, ACANA DUCK & BARTLETT PEAR is a unique Limited Ingredient and Biologically Appropriate™ diet that's perfectly suited to diet-sensitive dogs of all breeds and life stages. Loaded with cage-free Canadian duck - delivered fresh in richly nourishing WholePrey™ ratios that include flesh, liver, fat and cartilage, ACANA supplies nutrients in natural whole food form, dramatically reducing the need for synthetic ingredients. Infusions of freeze-dried duck liver naturally enhance palatability for selective eaters. Bartlett pears, whole pumpkin and regional botanicals - including chicory and ginger root - are delivered fresh from Fraser Valley soils, providing a rich source of soluble fiber to support healthy digestion and firm stool. Prepared with fresh and local ingredients in our award-winning kitchens here in Alberta, Canada, ACANA DUCK & BARTLETT PEAR keeps your cherished dog happy, healthy and strong. Read our ingredients and we think you'll agree! see more...

Chelsey L.
My 2 year old goldendoodle LOVES this food. We were using Orijen before, but it was too rich for him and was causing a lot of tummy problems. This food is definitely a much better fit and has helped him become more "regular" if you catch my drift ... Definitely recommend it to anyone who's dog has a sensitive stomach. Also, we noticed that his eyes became much less goopey after switching him over.
Acana is such and amazing brand. My pup had looser stools at least 1-3 times a weeks for a year -two. I tried switching his food about three times. I finally decided to fork out the money for Acana! It was completely worth it! No more loose stools ever, it also helps aid his elbow displaysia. I'm am able to give him less of his medicine bc this bag has such high glucosamine and chondroitin!
Brittany J.
WE LOVE THIS BRAND!!! This is all I have been buying my yorkie for the past 2 years and she loves it! I switch the flavor each month to add variety to her diet. Its a little pricey but so worth the money!
Suzanne M.
The best dog food out there in my opinion! My dogs always have a healthy skin and coat. No allergies to anything in this food.
Cristiana M.
Kitchener, ON
I have two dogs: french bulldog and Pomeranian. Dexter and Jagger both love Acana. They are picky eaters... and use to suffer from diarrhea and excessive shedding with other brands. They eat every last kibble and I know it’s healthy for them! I only purchase this brand and continue to recommend it to all my dog-owning friends.
Briana R.
Great ingredients from an even better company. WAY better than Royal Canin which does not use good ingredients in their foods. I appreciate and value that I can understand everything on the label. I also appreciate that my puppy is no longer having diarrhea which she was having on her old food!!
Jodie P.
Beaumont , MS
I've been using this for over a year with my shihtzu and French bull dog ! I find this a great food , both seem to love it ! It's not on the cheap side but definitely worth it to have healthy dogs ! I will continue to buy this !
Kristin D.
Wyoming, ON
My dog is allergic to chicken so it's nice to have many alternatives for him. He gets tired of flavours sometimes and we find we can change flavours without incident.
Chelsea-lee C.
Chilliwack, BC
My dog loved the flavor of this food and her fur felt amazong while she ate it. Unfortunately she developed later in life allwgies so she no longer eats it but I loved it while it lasted!
Jaime W.
Sherwood Park, Alberta
My dog is a picky eater and typically gets halfway through a 25-lb bag of food before she gets tired of it and just stops eating it ... but not with this food! She's always eager to eat, and will eat the individual kibbles as a treat! The glucosamine in this food is a big plus for our large breed dog, and the limited ingredient food is important for managing her food allergies. I would highly recommend Acana food and this particular flavour/line of food!!!