Acana Singles Duck & Bartlett Pear Dry Dog Food 25 lbs uploaded by Erika B.

BY ACANA

LIMITED INGREDIENT AND BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ DOG FOOD Featuring cage-free duck as the sole source of animal ingredients, ACANA DUCK & BARTLETT PEAR is a unique Limited Ingredient and Biologically Appropriate™ diet that's perfectly suited to diet-sensitive dogs of all breeds and life stages. Loaded with cage-free Canadian duck - delivered fresh in richly nourishing WholePrey™ ratios that include flesh, liver, fat and cartilage, ACANA supplies nutrients in natural whole food form, dramatically reducing the need for synthetic ingredients. Infusions of freeze-dried duck liver naturally enhance palatability for selective eaters. Bartlett pears, whole pumpkin and regional botanicals - including chicory and ginger root - are delivered fresh from Fraser Valley soils, providing a rich source of soluble fiber to support healthy digestion and firm stool. Prepared with fresh and local ingredients in our award-winning kitchens here in Alberta, Canada, ACANA DUCK & BARTLETT PEAR keeps your cherished dog happy, healthy and strong. Read our ingredients and we think you'll agree! see more...

Erin C.
Corning, CA
The only reason I’m not scoring this particular flavor higher is because our dog spit it out. He’s not a picky eater, but this flavor combination was not working for him. He enjoyed the other Acana flavors we’ve tried him on, and I do truly love that we can buy the small trial bags to test it out. I don’t know what I would have done if we bought a big bag he didn’t like!
Megan B.
Norfolk, VA
Our dogs and cat have been eating Acana or Orijin for many years now. We attribute their good health in advanced age (10-13) to the great quality of food found with this company. Definitely worth the price.
Chelsey L.
My 2 year old goldendoodle LOVES this food. We were using Orijen before, but it was too rich for him and was causing a lot of tummy problems. This food is definitely a much better fit and has helped him become more "regular" if you catch my drift ... Definitely recommend it to anyone who's dog has a sensitive stomach. Also, we noticed that his eyes became much less goopey after switching him over.
Acana is such and amazing brand. My pup had looser stools at least 1-3 times a weeks for a year -two. I tried switching his food about three times. I finally decided to fork out the money for Acana! It was completely worth it! No more loose stools ever, it also helps aid his elbow displaysia. I'm am able to give him less of his medicine bc this bag has such high glucosamine and chondroitin!
Brittany J.
WE LOVE THIS BRAND!!! This is all I have been buying my yorkie for the past 2 years and she loves it! I switch the flavor each month to add variety to her diet. Its a little pricey but so worth the money!
Suzanne M.
Salem
The best dog food out there in my opinion! My dogs always have a healthy skin and coat. No allergies to anything in this food.
Mary Kathryn H.
Dallas, TX
Acana has been life changing for my two dogs. Their skin and health have never been better!
Megan L.
Markham, ON
Ever since my dog started to get some indigestion from chicken and lamb (common ingredients in many dog food), we switched over to Acana's singles line for the limited ingredients. This was the first one we tried last year. I love that they have 50% protein and all of it is fresh, good quality ingredients. Better yet, it is proudly made in Canada (or US if you're from there). My lab's coat is noticeably softer and more shiny looking and best yet he loves the food! It's really fragrant that it even makes me hungry! We have also tried the Pilchard (fish) and right now he is eating the Yorkshire Pork for now and the same results have applied.
Crystal L.
Millbrook, ON
My dog is sensitive and has to be on a limited ingredient diet. I wanted her to be able to be on a food that is quality and will nourish her the way she needs. Thats why I selected Acana and most specifically, the Singles Free Run Duck. It is full of good things that my dog needs, also aiding in her digestion issues. Acana is also human grade. You can even see when you open the bag how clean and crisp the kibble is. My dog loves it and her health has improved so much. I only trust Acana-for my dog. Every dog is different but Acana is doing something right.
Cristiana M.
Kitchener, ON
I have two dogs: french bulldog and Pomeranian. Dexter and Jagger both love Acana. They are picky eaters... and use to suffer from diarrhea and excessive shedding with other brands. They eat every last kibble and I know it’s healthy for them! I only purchase this brand and continue to recommend it to all my dog-owning friends.