Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesAcana
Regionals Meadowland Formula Cat and Kitten Dry Cat Food

Acana Regionals Meadowland Formula Cat and Kitten Dry Cat Food

by Acana

Reflecting Kentucky s fertile meadows, this region-inspired cat food is loaded with free-run chicken and turkey, whole nest-laid eggs, freshwater fish and whole vegetables and fruits from local farms. Packed with 75% meat, ACANA Meadowland is brimming with free-run Cobb chicken, Tom turkey, nest-laid eggs, Blue catfish and Rainbow trout. Our meat is delivered fresh or raw daily in WholePrey? ratios to mirror your cat s evolutionary diet and promote peak health without long lists of synthetic supplements and additives. Prepared in our Kentucky DogStar kitchens from America s best and freshest ingredients, ACANA Meadowland is guaranteed to keep your cat healthy, happy and strong. Read our ingredients and we think you ll be happy too!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acana Regionals Meadowland Formula Cat and Kitten Dry Cat Food!
Anne G.
Durham, NC
Hmm well the photo doesn’t match the packaging I buy but I buy the acana meadowlands dry cat food at petco and it is stellar. We needed a high protein cat food with limited grains because we brought my cat from Nigeria where she only ate protein. Acana is perfect and my cats love it and they stay healthy. They’ve tried other flavors but I think they seem to like meadowlands best (it has poultry in it mostly)
Divya R.
Sunrise, FL
My cats love it and will meow happily every time I serve them this. It’s on the expensive side but the ingredient list is proof that it’s worth it. This doesn’t contain fillers, the top ingredients are meat based ingredients that are healthy for your kitty. I’m a big believer in this brand, as are my kitties!
Olga K.
Honolulu, HI
Acana Regionals Meadowland Formula Cat and Kitten Dry Cat Food uploaded by Olga K.
Purchased at: PETCO
My cat really loves meadowland formula. That’s her favorite dry food brand! You really will see the difference between really quality cat food and the cheaper alternatives. My cat’s fur looks very shiny and healthy!
Elle P.
Spokane Valley
Purchased at: PETCO
Acana is a great brand! It’s a very high-quality product with high-quality ingredients and my cat loves it to boot. So far, no complaints. And I will stick with this brand because my cat loves it.😻
Theodora K.
Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki
My cat really likes this dry food. I’ve changed 4 times the type and brand of her food, but she likes this one. However, after starting this food, I noticed that her mouth smells bad
Kassi M.
My cat has tried everything for her food allergies. Injections, immunosuppressants, restrictive diets, raw diets, and this food has been the only solution. After ten years of searching and spending, FINALLY a food she loves that loves her back. No more scratching, scabs, or vomiting.
Stephen H.
Kingston, ON
This product has a lot more protein than most kitten food, and a very small size perfect for my 12 week old cat. She loves it and was a easy transfer from other brands. I would buy this again and may plan on keeping it as my permanent food for my cat.Acana Regionals Meadowland Formula Cat and Kitten Dry Cat Food

Looking for your answer?