Acana Pacifica - Cat - 5.5 lb uploaded by Nichole P.

BY ACANA

Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat isn't very finicky but this is one of the only foods that has great ingredients that don't make her coat dull and skin dry and/or itchy.
I work at a pet store and can get many foods at discounted prices but I've been ordering this online or going out of my way to get this brand for years!
I only feed her Acana, Orijen or Verus... especially since she's over 10 I won't even try any other brands anymore.
I always recommend Acana and Orijen
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cats love Acana food! This variety and Grasslands are their favorites. The kibble size is small, which is our cats’ preference. It is a bit expensive, but still more affordable than the Orijen options.
B B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the all natural ingredients in Acana kibble! My cats’ digestive systems respond really well to the high protein content. No more hair balls!
Nichole P.
We love this brand of cat food for our cat Dre! He has only had good food his whole life and he is the healthiest cat we have ever owned.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
Great quality. My kitty has eaten this brand and loved it. They stopped selling it in our area is the only reason we stopped buying it
Tyana M.
Mound, MN
My kitty absolutely loves this food! He has a sensitive stomach and this is the inly food that his tummy can tolerate!
Gabrielle R.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this brand so much! I have used this brand of car food for years and my cats fur is absolutely smooth and silky.
Andrea K.
foster
My cat loves it, extremely healthy because it’s made in Canada where they have regulations unlike here
Suzanne M.
The Acana brand is recommended by rescuers especially for animals with allergies.
Lisa H.
Lafayette, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best cat food ever! No vomiting or shedding and none of my cats are overweight either and they free feed too!!