BY ACANA

Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat isn't very finicky but this is one of the only foods that has great ingredients that don't make her coat dull and skin dry and/or itchy.
I work at a pet store and can get many foods at discounted prices but I've been ordering this online or going out of my way to get this brand for years!
I only feed her Acana, Orijen or Verus... especially since she's over 10 I won't even try any other brands anymore.
I always recommend Acana and Orijen
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cats love Acana food! This variety and Grasslands are their favorites. The kibble size is small, which is our cats’ preference. It is a bit expensive, but still more affordable than the Orijen options.
B B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the all natural ingredients in Acana kibble! My cats’ digestive systems respond really well to the high protein content. No more hair balls!
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
Great quality. My kitty has eaten this brand and loved it. They stopped selling it in our area is the only reason we stopped buying it
Tyana M.
Mound, MN
My kitty absolutely loves this food! He has a sensitive stomach and this is the inly food that his tummy can tolerate!
Gabrielle R.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this brand so much! I have used this brand of car food for years and my cats fur is absolutely smooth and silky.
Suzanne M.
The Acana brand is recommended by rescuers especially for animals with allergies.
Jade D.
The Pacifica blend is a favourite in our house - the cats go crazy for it! And I always feel good knowing that the food is good for them and not full of random crap! It comes in 2 sizes which is perfect
Natasha S.
Calgary
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the best dry cat foods you can get. Full of protein. Doesn't have fillers. My cat loves it. It is a little pricey compared to others but it is worth it in the long run for your cats health.
Holly M.
Awesome fully grain free, human grade, fresh fish and veggies perfect for cats. Made in Morniville AB this Canadian pet food has never had a single recall EVER. I dare you to look up any other brand. My three very different cats are able to free feed with this and they never have hair balls. They are extremely soft and shiny and healthy. No one binge eats anymore which was a huge issue before whether portioned or not. I buy the largest bag every 2ish months and most pet stores have a "Buy 12 Get 1 free" program so after you buy your 12th bag you get a free one and can start the count again. You save money even without that just by how much more they get out of the food and how good it is for them. Plus help to avoid help issues like obesity, UTI, kidney issues etc. that a lot of low grade and quality products help cause. Most pet stores also will allow a return of the bag if your pet doesn't like that flavour or something about it as long as half full. And if you don't like fish get the lamb or chicken but honestly the fish is the best with the extra omega 3&6s they get it is so worth it.