BY ACANA

Acana Pacifica for Dogs is a cereal free, nutritionally complete food for adult dogs and puppies alike, designed to be biologically appropriate and fulfil your canine companion's naturally carnivorous dietary requirements. Made with freshly caught wild herring, flounder, and pacific salmon, as well as nutritionally balanced quantities of regional fruits and vegetables. Containing vegetables such as butternut squash, carrots, spinach, and pumpkin as low glycemic index sources of carbohydrates, Acana Pacifica is free from preservatives and prepared from fresh ingredients to provide your four legged friend with all the essential proteins and fats they require to thrive. Ingredients: Boneless salmon 13%, dehydrated salmon 12%, dehydrated herring 10%, dehydrated whitefish10%, green peas, red lentils, whole potato, boneless herring5%, boneless flounder 4%, herring oil 4%, field beans, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, pea fibre, natural fish flavour2%, whole apples, whole pears, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach greens, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender, rosemary* ACANA's dehydrated whitefish contains wild-caught flounder, halibut and cod. Analytical Constituents: Protein 33%, Fat content 18%, Crude ash 7.5%, Crude fibres 3.0%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.1%, Omega-6 2.6%, Omega-3 1.3%, DHA & EPA 0.9% / 0.3%, Glucosamine 1000 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate 800 mg/kg. Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 15 KIU/kg, Vitamin D3 2000 IU/kg, Vitamin E 430 IU/kg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 90 mg/kg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 53 mg/kg, Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 320 mg/kg, Vitamin B5 (Pan. Acid) 43 mg/kg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 37 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0.2 mg/kg, Biotin 0.8 mg/kg, Folic Acid 4.0 mg/kg, Choline 2,000 mg/kg see more...

• Has anyone tried the replacement for this that is sustainable fro...3 Answers
Gabriela H.
Tampa, FL
My dog absolutely loves this food! He was originally on a raw diet and I was hesitant to go back to try food, but this brand makes it super easy on his stomach. He particularly loves the oily finish on the fish versions!
Danielle B.
My dog inhales this stuff!! We used another brand for >1 year but then my pup stopped eating it which is very unlike her. It's been over a year and she is still licking the bowl clean with this.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
After having problems with a lot of pet foods, my dog ended up getting better with Acana. Everytime we think about giving him a treat or something different, we remember how well he feels with Acana and end up giving the same food for him. His coat is great, his stomach is not upset, and he can play as much as he can without losing energy.
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
My dog, Sammy, is allergic to EVERYTHING. This is the only dog food that agrees with her. I'm just glad I finally found something that she's not allergic to and she seems to like! I purchase this from chewy.com and have it on an auto ship! It's expensive but when it comes to my fur babies, I'll pay anything. Thanks for making this! I will continue to purchase.
Ashley K.
Lebanon, TN
This is one of the best dog foods money can buy. My dogs go crazy over this! Their over all health has improved dramaticly since we switched to ACANA. While it seems pricey at first glance our dogs eat less of it and it last much longer than other brands of dog food. I recommend this to everybody now!
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
Our frenchies both are grain free and have super sensitive tummies. Both Mo and Lou go crazy over this. They both have skin issues and this helps Mo from losing her hair and Lou isn't as itchy. Acana makes the best dog food!
ava a.
Acana is such a healthy and more natural brand of dog food that I love it a lot. My dog really liked this one too and finished her food very well. In the beginning, it took a bit of time to get used to though.
Stacy K.
strathmore, AB
This is the BEST dog food ever! My dog has allergies to tons and this dog food is full of nutrients that I feel confident giving my dog every day and he loves it and get so excited! It’s pricey as I have two big dogs but it’s worth the money!
Nancy H.
Pouch Cove
Ace (my Labrador)loved this food! It kept his coat super shiny! There is a strong fish odor when you open the bag so you know that it's made with real fish! It is though one of the more expensive brands of food.
Holly M.
Amazing line and amazing all fish product. No fillers or grains, all human grade fresh meat & fruit/veggies. Made in Morninville, AB this is perfect for any dog but especially any with issues with allergies, hot spots, irritable stomachs, binge eaters, ear infections; this food will help with everything. My dog has chicken and grain allergies, which I had to find out through all the issues we had with her did not know when adopted her, but she literally would be dead if not for this food. She was full body rash so miserable she wouldn't eat ANYTHING. Seriously a life savers good for puppies, young and old dogs, big and small dogs. They eat less because it's healthy proper nutrition so you save money and they have NEVER had a single recall ever. Google your brand and see how they compare.
Kory R.
Pittsford, NY
Has anyone tried the replacement for this that is sustainable from the Atlantic? - substituting salmon for mackerel and herring?