BY ACANA

Acana Pacifica for Dogs is a cereal free, nutritionally complete food for adult dogs and puppies alike, designed to be biologically appropriate and fulfil your canine companion's naturally carnivorous dietary requirements. Made with freshly caught wild herring, flounder, and pacific salmon, as well as nutritionally balanced quantities of regional fruits and vegetables. Containing vegetables such as butternut squash, carrots, spinach, and pumpkin as low glycemic index sources of carbohydrates, Acana Pacifica is free from preservatives and prepared from fresh ingredients to provide your four legged friend with all the essential proteins and fats they require to thrive. Ingredients: Boneless salmon 13%, dehydrated salmon 12%, dehydrated herring 10%, dehydrated whitefish10%, green peas, red lentils, whole potato, boneless herring5%, boneless flounder 4%, herring oil 4%, field beans, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, pea fibre, natural fish flavour2%, whole apples, whole pears, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach greens, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender, rosemary* ACANA's dehydrated whitefish contains wild-caught flounder, halibut and cod. Analytical Constituents: Protein 33%, Fat content 18%, Crude ash 7.5%, Crude fibres 3.0%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.1%, Omega-6 2.6%, Omega-3 1.3%, DHA & EPA 0.9% / 0.3%, Glucosamine 1000 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate 800 mg/kg. Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 15 KIU/kg, Vitamin D3 2000 IU/kg, Vitamin E 430 IU/kg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 90 mg/kg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 53 mg/kg, Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 320 mg/kg, Vitamin B5 (Pan. Acid) 43 mg/kg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 37 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0.2 mg/kg, Biotin 0.8 mg/kg, Folic Acid 4.0 mg/kg, Choline 2,000 mg/kg see more...

• Has anyone tried the replacement for this that is sustainable fro...3 Answers
Jeryn F.
This brand rocks!!! Grain free, prices supplemental nutrients and right out of the bag you can smell the fresh ingredients. My dog prefers this flavor but tries others here and there in the small bags. This doesn't even require you to blend foods when you switch flavors, that's how gentle it is!
Yocelyn T.
It is super super expensive. I wish I didn’t have to ly so much. But my dog is small so the 25 pound bag lasts a while. However changing my dog to throw food cured his long standing ear infection. So it is great!
Gabriela H.
Tampa, FL
My dog absolutely loves this food! He was originally on a raw diet and I was hesitant to go back to try food, but this brand makes it super easy on his stomach. He particularly loves the oily finish on the fish versions!
Esther B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a tiny dog who is incredibly picky and sensitive to food. Acana pacific has totally saved our life. My dog loves this food and it doesn’t give her any allergies or stomach problems.
My dog loves tgis food and I trust Acana. I only want what's best for my fur baby. Please sneaker garbage into human food imagine what they sneak into some dog food.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
After having problems with a lot of pet foods, my dog ended up getting better with Acana. Everytime we think about giving him a treat or something different, we remember how well he feels with Acana and end up giving the same food for him. His coat is great, his stomach is not upset, and he can play as much as he can without losing energy.
Danielle B.
My dog inhales this stuff!! We used another brand for >1 year but then my pup stopped eating it which is very unlike her. It's been over a year and she is still licking the bowl clean with this.
Ashley K.
Lebanon, TN
This is one of the best dog foods money can buy. My dogs go crazy over this! Their over all health has improved dramaticly since we switched to ACANA. While it seems pricey at first glance our dogs eat less of it and it last much longer than other brands of dog food. I recommend this to everybody now!
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
My dog, Sammy, is allergic to EVERYTHING. This is the only dog food that agrees with her. I'm just glad I finally found something that she's not allergic to and she seems to like! I purchase this from chewy.com and have it on an auto ship! It's expensive but when it comes to my fur babies, I'll pay anything. Thanks for making this! I will continue to purchase.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
Our frenchies both are grain free and have super sensitive tummies. Both Mo and Lou go crazy over this. They both have skin issues and this helps Mo from losing her hair and Lou isn't as itchy. Acana makes the best dog food!
Kory R.
Pittsford, NY
Has anyone tried the replacement for this that is sustainable from the Atlantic? - substituting salmon for mackerel and herring?