BY ACANA

Acana Grasslands - Dog - 5.5 lb

Start your review of Acana Grasslands - Dog - 5.5 lb!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Viola C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has been doing soooo well in the past 2 years due to this food. We had him on Blue Buffalo but he stopped eating it. No matter what I did. I switched foods and he still didn't want to eat. So I went down to the locally owned pet shop and bought Acana after reading reviews and we have never looked back. He's healthier, more energetic and has amazing endurance. His old paw injury seems to be doing much better and only acts up once a month if that. He has gained a healthy weight where as before he was skinny. He is quite a picky eater now a days but LOVES his Acana. For the first time since he was a puppy he's cleaning his dish out everyday and waiting for more (which I always give him). You have no idea how happy this makes me and how we have finally found something that truly works for him. He is 9 years old and has a very sensitive tummy and with Acana we've had no problems of throwing up or the poops.
Amanda L.
Airdrie, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby is the most picky eater ever. I have to mix tuna or salmon into his food to get him to eat. When we decided to try the Arcana brand I was sceptical, but to my amazement he loves it. We have tried a few flavors and the grassland and Cobb are his favorite. Now he only gets tuna and salmon once and a while as a treat in his dinner.
If you have a picky🐶🐕or🐈🐱 I highly recommend this brand. My dog loves and my neighbor's cat loves too.
Lorelai A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Like previous reviewers, I also have a mixed mutt with insanely sensitive skin. I work at a rescue so I know a good amount about dog nutrition. I have tried several top of the line brands and custom organic dog foods but everything causes him to have skin reactions. Despite this food being pretty pricy, it is the only one that works. It's not worth the trial and error with other products. My dogs also get salmon oil and Missing Link probiotics daily which definitely finishes the job.
Donna R.
Atlanta, GA
This is the only dog-food that dog will eat.  She is a breast cancer survivor and a doctor recommended for her. Girly love this brand and specifically this flavor. It is pricey, but nothing is too high for my baby. I buy it again and again - it is a little hard to find.
Heather S.
Baltimore , MD
My dog has been eating the Acana Grasslands food for almost two years now and it has been amazing for her!

She is a young Pitbull mix who has severe food allergies and turns pink, puffy, and itchy when she eats most things. Grasslands has been wonderful for her! She is never gassy, her stool is always firm, her coat is smooth and glossy, she is a perfect weight, and she doesn't have any allergy flare ups. Best of all, she goes crazy for her dinner and LOVES her kibble!

I work in the pet industry and I can safely say that Acana and Champion are some of the best foods out there. The price is totally justifiable considering the quality of food and the ethics of the brands. All of the animal products come from animals who are treated and slaughtered humanely and the food is certified at the highest standards. There are few other foods I would feed my baby girl.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What’s your favorite dog food to feed your pups?
Berline B.
What's your intake on this?
cindy a.
If my dog doesn't like it is there a return policy!? Or this goes straight to the garbage
Lea B.
Owen Sound
Is this a good dog food would my lab like it?