BY ACANA

Acana Grasslands - Dog - 5.5 lb

Start your review of Acana Grasslands - Dog - 5.5 lb!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alex E.
Calgary
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a lamb allergy so finding food she can eat is sometimes challenging since some foods like to sneak it in. This food allows me to only feed her one protein so that she won’t suffer. She also burns calories faster than I can put them in her so the high protein is exactly what she needs.
Lindsey H.
Hoboken, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it and I know it is good for him. He is medium sized and prone to allergies, especially grain. This food is grain free and was recommended to me by a loyal user. I definitely also recommend this to others.
Justin L.
Ladner
Fantastic dog food none of that crap that you can find for cheap. If you love your little ones, I don't want them eating food with lots of fillers or low quality ingredients. Acana uses local ingredients and incorporates a fully balanced food for your pup. Highly recommended. It must taste good since our little guy has never complained and he can be a bit picky.
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
Amazing food for my dog. My 30 pound French bull dog was recently eating medicated dog food for his unknown food allergies. I took him to see a doctor specialized in bulldogs and he explained to me that he was allergic to the seasonal pollen and not his food. We got rid of the medicated food bought acana and have not seen any allergies since. Love this brand and so does my pooch.
Valérie L.
Gatineau , QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give this one to my two chihuahuas i work in a petshop and i have some nutritional formation the ingredients the pourcentage of proteins are great great price quality range i buy it every two or three months because i alternate formula every now and then
Dawn C.
Amazing food. My girl LOVES this and i see a dufference in her energy levels as well as her coat has never been softer before! During the winter we switch to the fattier Fish flavors. She loves them all. Well worth the price for my baby❤
Jennifer B.
Port Coquitlam
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We did a lot of research on dog foods before settling on Acana (Canadian formulations), and we're very happy with it.  We've used both Pacifica and Grasslands, and she seems to prefer the Grasslands.  I like that it still has a lot of fish and no chicken, but her coat was a bit nicer on Pacifica.  It's one of the pricier options for dry dog food, but I feel it's worth every penny.
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Acana is one of the best dog foods I know. I bought this 5.5lb for two 70lb dogs knowing that I’m gonna run out in two days but it’s ok, the needed to eat and they loved it. They had no issues with it like they did with the other dog foods. Definitely going to buy it again, in a 25 lb size.
Chris G.
calgary, AB
Ingredients you can actually pronounce and know what they are. Made in alberta canada and sourced locally. Great company
brooke J.
Coquitlam, BC
My dog loves this dog food so far! So far one of the best dog food in my opinion that he has tried so far he didn't have any allergic reaction
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What’s your favorite dog food to feed your pups?
Berline B.
What's your intake on this?
cindy a.
If my dog doesn't like it is there a return policy!? Or this goes straight to the garbage
Lea B.
Owen Sound
Is this a good dog food would my lab like it?