BY ACANA

Sandi D.
North Richland Hills, TX
I have a 7 year old corgi mix and a 3 year old epileptic german shepherd mix. They both lost interest in their previous food, and my shepherd mix can't have food that contains added salt and/or rosemary as a result of her medication. This is was the food that checked both boxes, so I gave it a try. And they both love it. Their coats are much softer and shinier, they have nice firm stools, and a little more energy. I love all the variety of flavors Acana offers, so I switch up all the flavors monthly.
Heather S.
Baltimore , MD
My dog has been eating the Acana Grasslands food for almost two years now and it has been amazing for her!

She is a young Pitbull mix who has severe food allergies and turns pink, puffy, and itchy when she eats most things. Grasslands has been wonderful for her! She is never gassy, her stool is always firm, her coat is smooth and glossy, she is a perfect weight, and she doesn't have any allergy flare ups. Best of all, she goes crazy for her dinner and LOVES her kibble!

I work in the pet industry and I can safely say that Acana and Champion are some of the best foods out there. The price is totally justifiable considering the quality of food and the ethics of the brands. All of the animal products come from animals who are treated and slaughtered humanely and the food is certified at the highest standards. There are few other foods I would feed my baby girl.
Linn M.
Kalmar
My fussy dog likes this food. The smell is ok .
Nice ingredients. But would like a ziplock och something to close the bag so the taste stays
Maggie U.
Sterling, VA
My dog absolutely loves eating this food! It also seems to love him - his coat is super shiny, he has lots of energy, and I think he even sheds less when he's on it. I've also had an easy time maintaining his weight on it - he's a mini-dachshund with quite an appetite and a tendency to put on weight, so that's no small feat!
Robyn A.
My vet couldn't believe how healthy my dogs are when they got their last vet check. Great weight, great coat, great health. I recommend this to everyone. It's not raw food but I still feel good about my dog eating it. My gsd absolutely loves this food and is in great health because of it. Acana has different flavors so my dog never gets bored!
Cassy R.
Love this brand one of the best on the markets i feed all my dogs this brand and love this particular type! Good price and i always recommend this to everyone that has dogs!
Donna W.
Horse Shoe, NC
Awesome formulas. Dogs love it. Make sure your dogs have good food for good health and happiness
Jenifer H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently switched my dogs to this brand. I went into the Hollywood feed store with a friend and after talking with their clerks I decided to try this food. It is healthy and my picky eater yorkie is eating this so much better than the other brand she was eating! My other yorkie likes it as well!
Sam M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Acana is a great brand - quality ingredients and high nutritional value, and many flavors to choose from!
Chantelle M.
I have a 2 year old pitbull that is a very athletic sport dog with lots of food allergies and a 8.5 year old pit mix who is very laid back. I wanted a food that was going to be suitable for both dogs. Acana Grasslands has met the expectations for both of my dogs. No issues for my sensitive dog and they both thoroughly enjoy the food.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What’s your favorite dog food to feed your pups?
Berline B.
What's your intake on this?
cindy a.
If my dog doesn't like it is there a return policy!? Or this goes straight to the garbage
Lea B.
Owen Sound
Is this a good dog food would my lab like it?