BY ACANA

Zachary A.
Bonita, CA
Acana is great dog food! I am a manager at a boarding kennel and we regularly have some of our best customers coming in with Acans for their pets. The dogs always have healthy coats and are in great condition.
Genevieve D.
I really had great result with Acana products for my over energetic husky! He loved it and it gave him all the good nutrients he needed. I will definitely purchase again.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this dog food for my dogs. it seems
to work great for both larger and smaller dogs. Its all natural with great ingredients and my dogs love it. however, it's pretty hard to find outside of my local pet store and not found in mainstream stores where I live. I'd buy again, but hopefully it'll be available at more locations.
Robyn A.
My vet couldn't believe how healthy my dogs are when they got their last vet check. Great weight, great coat, great health. I recommend this to everyone. It's not raw food but I still feel good about my dog eating it. My gsd absolutely loves this food and is in great health because of it. Acana has different flavors so my dog never gets bored!
Lindsey H.
Hoboken, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it and I know it is good for him. He is medium sized and prone to allergies, especially grain. This food is grain free and was recommended to me by a loyal user. I definitely also recommend this to others.
Justin L.
Ladner
Fantastic dog food none of that crap that you can find for cheap. If you love your little ones, I don't want them eating food with lots of fillers or low quality ingredients. Acana uses local ingredients and incorporates a fully balanced food for your pup. Highly recommended. It must taste good since our little guy has never complained and he can be a bit picky.
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
Amazing food for my dog. My 30 pound French bull dog was recently eating medicated dog food for his unknown food allergies. I took him to see a doctor specialized in bulldogs and he explained to me that he was allergic to the seasonal pollen and not his food. We got rid of the medicated food bought acana and have not seen any allergies since. Love this brand and so does my pooch.
Karlee G.
Clairmont
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this flavour and I often switch them back and forth between this and the Acana ranchlands formula. They come running to their bowls and wag their tails happily as they eat.
Valérie L.
Gatineau , QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give this one to my two chihuahuas i work in a petshop and i have some nutritional formation the ingredients the pourcentage of proteins are great great price quality range i buy it every two or three months because i alternate formula every now and then
Lori B.
We rotated among the regionals varieties and this was one of the favorites. Expensive, but high quality and accepted by a picky dog.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What’s your favorite dog food to feed your pups?
Berline B.
What's your intake on this?
cindy a.
If my dog doesn't like it is there a return policy!? Or this goes straight to the garbage
Lea B.
Owen Sound
Is this a good dog food would my lab like it?