BY ACANA

Acana Grasslands - Dog - 5.5 lb

Start your review of Acana Grasslands - Dog - 5.5 lb!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer B.
Port Coquitlam
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We did a lot of research on dog foods before settling on Acana (Canadian formulations), and we're very happy with it.  We've used both Pacifica and Grasslands, and she seems to prefer the Grasslands.  I like that it still has a lot of fish and no chicken, but her coat was a bit nicer on Pacifica.  It's one of the pricier options for dry dog food, but I feel it's worth every penny.
Kayla L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wish I could give more stars! I’m a huge animal lover. I feed my animals raw organic and natural! I then found this product and fell in love other since! My dogs fur is so soft and shinny! She’s a rescue, she use to be super skinny dull fur. After starting her on this food she’s finally gaining weight and looks healthy!
Irma P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Desde Que Berni llego a mi vida sufría de constantes episodios de vómito y diarrea, debido a que es un cachorro muy delicado de estomago, pobre con diferentes marcas de gran renombre pero solo "ACANA" logro establecer la digestión de mi bebe, ya no hay más  vómitos ni diarreas, solo una pancia caliente y feliz. Un producto recomendado con ojos cerrados, la maravilla!
Allison T.
I love Acana dog food ! We have a one year old shepherd/mastiff, who is quite active and seems to enjoy it as well. The price is more than grocery store brands but you get what you pay for. I really enjoy that you can change between flavours and it will not upset your dogs stomach.
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Acana is one of the best dog foods I know. I bought this 5.5lb for two 70lb dogs knowing that I’m gonna run out in two days but it’s ok, the needed to eat and they loved it. They had no issues with it like they did with the other dog foods. Definitely going to buy it again, in a 25 lb size.
Jenna G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this food. So does her skin and her ears! It is quality made food and I don't mind spending more on good food.
Cassy R.
Love this brand one of the best on the markets i feed all my dogs this brand and love this particular type! Good price and i always recommend this to everyone that has dogs!
Donna W.
Horse Shoe, NC
Awesome formulas. Dogs love it. Make sure your dogs have good food for good health and happiness
Wai N.
I have a corgi and she loves this! It is made of great ingredients and no fillers which I appreciate. My corgi is a small dog and gets about a cup a day. We purchase this at our local pet store. For the quality you are getting, I think the price is fair. I would recommend this.
Jenifer H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently switched my dogs to this brand. I went into the Hollywood feed store with a friend and after talking with their clerks I decided to try this food. It is healthy and my picky eater yorkie is eating this so much better than the other brand she was eating! My other yorkie likes it as well!
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What’s your favorite dog food to feed your pups?
Berline B.
What's your intake on this?
cindy a.
If my dog doesn't like it is there a return policy!? Or this goes straight to the garbage
Lea B.
Owen Sound
Is this a good dog food would my lab like it?