BY ACANA

Allison T.
I love Acana dog food ! We have a one year old shepherd/mastiff, who is quite active and seems to enjoy it as well. The price is more than grocery store brands but you get what you pay for. I really enjoy that you can change between flavours and it will not upset your dogs stomach.
Dawn C.
Amazing food. My girl LOVES this and i see a dufference in her energy levels as well as her coat has never been softer before! During the winter we switch to the fattier Fish flavors. She loves them all. Well worth the price for my baby❤
Sadie J.
Spruce grove , AB
Amazing quality dog food all natural fresh ingredients but it is a little more on the pricey side. It exceeded all my expectations. I have a large Great Pyrenees and she loves it! It is a little bit smelly to have out around the house but
Cassy R.
Love this brand one of the best on the markets i feed all my dogs this brand and love this particular type! Good price and i always recommend this to everyone that has dogs!
Robyn A.
My vet couldn't believe how healthy my dogs are when they got their last vet check. Great weight, great coat, great health. I recommend this to everyone. It's not raw food but I still feel good about my dog eating it. My gsd absolutely loves this food and is in great health because of it. Acana has different flavors so my dog never gets bored!
Teresa B.
Victoria, BC
Great dog food brand. Good price for how healthy it is. Ingredients are things I would eat myself. We wanted dog food that was simple without a lot of additives. Grain free is great, takes a while for the dog to get used to the new food, make sure that you slowly introduce it by mixing a small amount with their current food.
Winnie L.
I love all Acana products. I love how I know what my dog is eating/what is in the food. It is a bit pricier but much healthier for my dog. Grain-free is also a plus. My dog especially loves Ranchlands and the fish one. When we have visiting dogs, they always go for the Acana kibble over their own :)!
Chantelle M.
I have a 2 year old pitbull that is a very athletic sport dog with lots of food allergies and a 8.5 year old pit mix who is very laid back. I wanted a food that was going to be suitable for both dogs. Acana Grasslands has met the expectations for both of my dogs. No issues for my sensitive dog and they both thoroughly enjoy the food.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We love Acana. We've had our Ridgebacks on 3 types of food over the last 7 years, and this one has been perfect.

The boys haven't had any digestive issues, enjoy the taste (we mix up the flavors every month), and I feel good providing them a high quality food.
Karlee G.
Clairmont
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this flavour and I often switch them back and forth between this and the Acana ranchlands formula. They come running to their bowls and wag their tails happily as they eat.
Sheena W.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What’s your favorite dog food to feed your pups?
Berline B.
What's your intake on this?
cindy a.
If my dog doesn't like it is there a return policy!? Or this goes straight to the garbage
Lea B.
Owen Sound
Is this a good dog food would my lab like it?