BY ACANA

Maggie U.
Sterling, VA
My dog absolutely loves eating this food! It also seems to love him - his coat is super shiny, he has lots of energy, and I think he even sheds less when he's on it. I've also had an easy time maintaining his weight on it - he's a mini-dachshund with quite an appetite and a tendency to put on weight, so that's no small feat!
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love feeding my dog such high-quality food at a reasonable price.  She gets to enjoy a variety of protein, veggies, and greens and I don't have to make her food from scratch!  She has some health concerns like allergies and epilepsy, and I've definitely noticed improvement in both since switching her over to high-quality food.  Now, I tell all my friends about the importance of reading ingredient labels and understanding pet nutrition!
Jenifer H.
I recently switched my dogs to this brand. I went into the Hollywood feed store with a friend and after talking with their clerks I decided to try this food. It is healthy and my picky eater yorkie is eating this so much better than the other brand she was eating! My other yorkie likes it as well!
Adrienne M.
I worked for a high end pet supply store that only sold high quality products and after going to the Orijen/Acana seminar I will ONLY feed my dogs this stuff. This food is made with higher standards than some of our food here in the US. I buy 3-4 different bags of Acana food for my dogs and rotate it daily and this is one of the foods I give them. They LOVE it.
Breanne J.
I love all the Acana & Orijen products. You cannot beat the price for the food you are feeding your pet. I love that they are formulated that you can switch between the different proteins without upsetting their stomachs. I don't have to worry about my dog getting bored with her food. I switch between the different protiens very bag. Great food for the price point!
Donna R.
Atlanta, GA
This is the only dog-food that dog will eat.  She is a breast cancer survivor and a doctor recommended for her. Girly love this brand and specifically this flavor. It is pricey, but nothing is too high for my baby. I buy it again and again - it is a little hard to find.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great dog food from an extremely trustworthy brand. I have a dog that has all sorts of allergies so I have to be careful what to feed him. This is one of the few varieties I know he can safely eat and he loves the taste.
Zachary A.
Bonita, CA
Acana is great dog food! I am a manager at a boarding kennel and we regularly have some of our best customers coming in with Acans for their pets. The dogs always have healthy coats and are in great condition.
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
I love this food and everything about. There isn't one thing i can say about the quality. I am just a forgetful person and i have to order it online (I live in a small town) and i would always forget so i had to switch.
Rita H.
I love Acana kibbles for my dog. I've tried Wellness and Natural Balance. But Acana made my dog's poo solid, his coat is shinier and he has tons of energy. HIGHLY recommend!
Sheena W.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What’s your favorite dog food to feed your pups?
Berline B.
What's your intake on this?
cindy a.
If my dog doesn't like it is there a return policy!? Or this goes straight to the garbage
Lea B.
Owen Sound
Is this a good dog food would my lab like it?