Sandi D.
North Richland Hills, TX
I have a 7 year old corgi mix and a 3 year old epileptic german shepherd mix. They both lost interest in their previous food, and my shepherd mix can't have food that contains added salt and/or rosemary as a result of her medication. This is was the food that checked both boxes, so I gave it a try. And they both love it. Their coats are much softer and shinier, they have nice firm stools, and a little more energy. I love all the variety of flavors Acana offers, so I switch up all the flavors monthly.